• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

pewpewrawr

I live in Canada and thecubicle.us delivered a single cube and some gans cores to me in 1 week.

Zeyofa

WCA
2014ROCH06
Cubezz & Fasttech Shipping

Hello Cubers!

I've found some pretty cool cubes on Cubezz.com and Fasttech.com, but I want them to be shipped to me really quickly ^.^
So, are these 2 websites fast for shipping cubes?:confused: Oh, and I am from Canada. ;)

-Zeyofa

PS: Please forgive my so-so English :p

DraaNz

where can I find a 4x4 Florian mod cube?

Hey, I'm very new to this forum and I was wondering where I could find a florian modded 4x4 cube, If you guys know of a website that sells them/person that would be awesome :D if not does anyone know how hard it is to do the mod?:tu

D

Deleted member 19792

From what I have seen, there are not really many shops dedicated to modded Shengshou cubes at the moment. You can attempt to mod your cube, but depending on what tools you use will determine the length of the mod.

Here is a recommended tutorial by Cyoubx on how to mod your Shengshou 4x4:

If you wish to purchase a modded Shengshou cube, you can look around in this thread, and you might have some luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChristianB

WCA
2014BOWE01
Is LynxShop.net trustworthy?

On LynxShop.net, a mf8 teraminx would cost Rp 746.446 (Indian rupees), which, converted in USD and AUD right now, would be USD $12.489. This is absurd, considering that the same product can be bought on www.championcubestore.com (previously www.51morefun.com) for USD $99.99, or hknowstore.com for USD $85.99. Although the teraminx is currently out of stock, it is a ridiculously low price decrease from prices given by other stores.
The site also contains other twisty puzzles such as a Shengshou 5x5 for Rp 72.466 (USD $1.212), the Dayan Zhanchi for Rp 108.711 (USD $1.819) and the dayan Guhong V2 for Rp 108.344 (USD $1.813). Some of these are out of stock, but the prices are a tenth of the rrp in the well-known online cubing stores.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the store, as I am not sure if it is a reliable shop to buy cubes from. Note that I have previously needed a new credit card, as the old one had its credit card information stolen. This may have been due to a purchase of cubes from a dodgy website. So you are personally liable if you purchase from this website and the credit card information is taken.

shadyb

Where to Find a Aolong v1?

Hey guys. This is only my second post on the forums so I apologize if something's wrong/I'm posting in the wrong place. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a Moyu Aolong V1 online for a reasonable price. I've found it on some sites but since I'm from the US, there was no point because they were all Indian only/UK only shipping sites. I'm really enjoying my Moyu Aolong V2 and am trying to get my hands on a Black 57mm V1. Also, does anyone know how we can make sure our cube is a "new batch" Aolong V2? I can't really tell if my cube is glossy or matte...it looks different in different lighting. I know the box it came in had a window, but really want a confirmation of what type it is. Thanks in advance guys!

AmazingCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys. This is only my second post on the forums so I apologize if something's wrong/I'm posting in the wrong place. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find a Moyu Aolong V1 online for a reasonable price. I've found it on some sites but since I'm from the US, there was no point because they were all Indian only/UK only shipping sites. I'm really enjoying my Moyu Aolong V2 and am trying to get my hands on a Black 57mm V1. Also, does anyone know how we can make sure our cube is a "new batch" Aolong V2? I can't really tell if my cube is glossy or matte...it looks different in different lighting. I know the box it came in had a window, but really want a confirmation of what type it is. Thanks in advance guys!

The new batch comes with the new box. It should be a new batch if it isn't painfully slow.

shadyb

The new batch comes with the new box. It should be a new batch if it isn't painfully slow.

Thanks LACuber! I absolutely love your videos and I find myself sitting down for hours at a time watching them all. I think it's safe for me to assume I got the newer batch (thankfully). Do you have any idea where I could find an Aolong V1, or anyone who is trying to get rid of theirs?

shadyb

Thanks LACuber! I absolutely love your videos! I often find myself sitting down for hours at a time just to watch them all. I think it's safe for me to assume that my Aolong is a new batch cube (thankfully). Do you have any idea regarding a place to find a Black 57mm Aolong V1 or anyone who doesn't mind getting rid of theirs? Thanks in advance.