• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

rsquaredcuber

WCA
2013RAMR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
o woops it did not say, i was talking to tom606060 about if he had ever ordered from cubezz.com.........If anyone else has used cubezz.com how was your experience there

I have ordered many, many cubes from Cubezz.com, and I can say from my experience that they are a TOTALLY RELIABLE area to buy cubes from. The only thing is that the grammar is a bit mistaken in some parts, but don't be decieved by that! (Don't judge a book[in this case, website]by it's cover[grammar]. It is as good as (if not better than) ordering from the Cubicle, except that they do not have as many cubes, and the shipping is longer. (I live in the USA and it takes about a 1.5 weeks.) So...yes, in conclusion, Cubezz.com is a totally reliable website to buy cubes from. Hope that helped!

PatCube

o woops it did not say, i was talking to tom606060 about if he had ever ordered from cubezz.com.........If anyone else has used cubezz.com how was your experience there
I haven't ordered from cubezz.com, just visited the website. I found most of their cube pictures abd descriptions are the same with Lightake. It's weird. Did they just copy Lightake or something else ? Anybody know that ? If they copy Lightake, I will not buy from them. Maybe their cubes are not original.

Jont828

Is CubeZZ a reputable source for buying cubes? I heard about it on another thread, but it's not listed here. It has great prices (better than most places), and it's making me feel a bit suspicious.

ashlit

Does anyone know shops close to the middle east? I need to send some stuff to a friend as a birthday gift

Destro

Are there places where I can buy zhanchis in the philippines? (Or any country near)

Last edited by a moderator:

ClovisKoo

WCA
2014KOOC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are there places where I can buy zhanchis in the philippines? (Or any country near)

There are two websites I know that are near PH, Jpearly (Malaysia) and HKNowstore (Hong Kong). Jpearly sells it at 581 pesos while HKNow sells it for 785 pesos, but compensates with free shipping. I'll give links for both websites below:
http://www.jpearly.com/
http://www.hknowstore.com/

Blurry

Stackmat [Where to buy?]

Just to start: I felt that this topic felt out of place and would probably go unanswered in the oqoa thread.

It's time for me to get a Stackmat Pro G3, I'm sick of the QJ and it keeps failing on me during/after solve(stopping timer).
I'm from the UK and looking up places that stock timers such as Amazon and Ebay etc comes up in the avrg £50 mark! - About $70.

I was hoping for any answers regarding where to purchase stackmats around the EU.
Ask your own questions regarding timers also.

Blurry.

Ulbert

I was going to say The Cubicle, but you said around the EU... There is a puzzle store in Denmark, they sell stackmat timers I believe, my friend told me he bought his there. Keep in mind that you said "around the EU". So now you just have to make a trip to Denmark huehuehue... ;)