• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Dioctipoid 1.0 & 2.0 (Face-Turning Octahedron in Spherical Shape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calvinfan

YouTube
Visit Channel
The Dioctipoid 1.0 & 2.0 (Face-Turning Octahedron in Spherical Shape) has been on our web store as pre-order for a while.

We are now happy bring out these two wonderful puzzles, The Dioctipoid 1.0 & Dioctipoid 2.0, to all twisty friends and collectors. This is a type of Face-Turning Octahedron puzzles, but in Spherical Shape. Comprising of different coloured "stars" or coloured segments, they looks beautiful and interesting to play with.

The DIOCTIPOID Level 1.0 & 2.0 comes assembled complete (in correct colour order) with DIOCTIPOID stand, in the official dedicated box.

Youtube video :

PS: The current stock is limited. Wanna get one, be hurry !

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Olji

Premium Member
WCA
2010JONS01
I played around with something like this when I had just started cubing, managed to solve it too... Think I'm going to get one, it was really fun to solve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.