Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: EachByte.com (a.k.a DealMaz.com): Best Wholesale and Retail Prices!

Quote Originally Posted by Kervin View Post
    I got the tracking number. I'm sorry for my rude behavior. Although people say the shipping OVERALL takes about 2 weeks. So far it's been 3 and a half weeks. I checked the tracker and it says it's been accepted by chinese ppl prep. It's been like that ever since. Did my package reach its destination?
    If you don't mind, can you PM me your tracking number so that I can check it for you? Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience we have caused.
    Thanks.
    Welcome to Eachbyte: Professional Cube Store
    1. Free shipping and tracking number 2. Best price and quality 3. Best customer service

Quote Originally Posted by drewsopchak View Post
    Where are you based.
    In the good ol' USA.Thanks for your interests!
    1. Free shipping and tracking number 2. Best price and quality 3. Best customer service

YouTube
    sloppyjoentwrk

I just Pm'd my number. Thanks! I'm sorry I sent it twice, I wanted to make sure my number would get to you :P

I just Pm'd my number. Thanks! I'm sorry I sent it twice, I wanted to make sure my number would get to you :P
    We can understand your feelings extremly. We have replied to you.You should be able to receive it soon.
    Thanks!

YouTube
    sloppyjoentwrk

Default Thank you do much!

I always forgive people. It's not your fault, worldwide shipping takes a while. I can wait a few days, thanks!

I always forgive people. It's not your fault, worldwide shipping takes a while. I can wait a few days, thanks!
    Thank you for your considerate.Thanks!

WCA Profile
    2011KULC01
    YouTube
    EricKulchycki

Hey guys,

I just ordered a cube from your site and was just wondering how long it would take to ship out, and get to Canada. Also, will confirmation e-mails be sent out when it is shipped?

Thanks,
    Eric
    I live in Canada, I literally have to warm up before I cube :)

I was just wondering, is this stickerless GuHong a GuHong v1 or a v2? Please reply as soon as possible, and thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese11 View Post
    Hey guys,

I just ordered a cube from your site and was just wondering how long it would take to ship out, and get to Canada. Also, will confirmation e-mails be sent out when it is shipped?

Thanks,
    Eric
    If you don't mind, can you PM me your tracking number or ZIP code so that I can check it for you?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralinda4 View Post
    I was just wondering, is this stickerless GuHong a GuHong v1 or a v2? Please reply as soon as possible, and thanks for your time.
    It's GuHong v1.Thank you for your interests.