• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

CoryThigpen

Premium Member
WCA
2011THIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Not to steal the show from Phil, but there's an update on thecubicle.us web site for the PanShi pre-prders. It sounds like we'll have the option to get the cube now without torpedoes or wait a couple of until Dayan remakes the mold for the PanShi. My ZhanChi is good enough that I think I'll wait!

uniacto

WCA
2013KWON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It says on the homepage that the assembled panshi will arrive "late next week", but on the actual page for the assembled Panshi, it says the cube will arrive "on or before March 15th". Is there something that I'm missing?

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Goshdangit, I got impatient and preordered it from hknowstore.
That's 2 bucks I'll never get back (and a chance to win a contest)

Also, WHY DID YOU STOP MAKING THE ZHANCHI SILK? (And the Cool Guhong, and the OH Zhanchi)

Last edited:
WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The FangShi Shuang Ren (霜刃) is now available for Pre-Order!

Everybody who pre-orders will automatically be entered into a lottery. 2 winners, chosen at random, will each receive a free premium lubed, tensioned and stickered Shuang Ren!

Check it out here

So if you order one, you have the possibility of winning another one?