• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
To anyone wondering about thecubicle.s, the site is VERY trustworthy, and extremely quick. they send within 1-2 days and you should have by the same time next week, i got mine in less than a week (ordered Saturday and received it Thursday) by far my favorite site for cubes

Thank you for your kind testimonial -- we appreciate it :)

--

In other news... the MoYu AoChuang 5x5 came in stock late on Monday, so we regret that we weren't able to ship out that many pre-orders yet before the post office closed. Most pre-orders will be shipped out on Tuesday, and the custom stickers are already made so there's no additional wait time for any customers who took advantage of the sticker bonus.

AoChuang 5x5: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-aochuang-p-3420.html

AoChuang fitted stickers: http://thecubicle.us/stickers-63mm-aochuang-c-66_169.html

Some pics:

moyuaochuang5x5b1.jpg

AoChuang-fitted stickers:
63acfullbright2.jpg

MineKB

LPT: If you make an order, such as an Aosu with other items, get the insurance.

I had an aosu order that was supposed to come last week and it hasn't. :(

It was priority also.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Hi - I pre-ordered a MoYu AoChuang 5x5 on Sep 2nd...when should I expect shipping ?

It will be shipped today. We are shipping them out now :)

LPT: If you make an order, such as an Aosu with other items, get the insurance.

I had an aosu order that was supposed to come last week and it hasn't. :(

It was priority also.

Sorry to hear about the problem. Please email [email protected] with your order number -- priority mail is insured against loss automatically, so you may still be covered if the package doesn't arrive.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
What's the shipping time for this site? For me, anything over 1 week from the time I order it to the time it arrives is unacceptable. So I usually buy from Tridiz Cubes on Amazon. But the Cubicle has much better prices.

Thanks for checking out our thread. Shipping to Arkansas via the standard shipping option usually just takes 2-4 days, so definitely under a week. There's also expedited shipping, which takes about 2 days, and it is free for orders over $50 :)

Chree

WCA
2013BROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Moyu just put up a post that says they made a few last minute adjustments to the AoChuang. There's some speculation about how many original design ones were produced and which version people are currently getting/using. Do you guys know if the AoChuangs that we preordered were part of the original batch or if they have the minor adjustments mentioned in the following thread?

http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/s...ary-Color-MoYu-AoChuang-5x5-is-available-now-!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Moyu just put up a post that says they made a few last minute adjustments to the AoChuang. There's some speculation about how many original design ones were produced and which version people are currently getting/using. Do you guys know if the AoChuangs that we preordered were part of the original batch or if they have the minor adjustments mentioned in the following thread?

http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/s...ary-Color-MoYu-AoChuang-5x5-is-available-now-!

I saw this too, but rest assured that our pre-ordered MoYu AoChuangs were from the second batch. Please refer to this comment by MoYu on their Facebook thread for clarification:

yjmoyu.png

Also, I know that MoYu did make a small batch of AoChuangs about 1 week before the release date, and I think they were only available in white. MoYu says these AoChuangs were given for testers and friends, and the ones on the market are from the second batch.

Does that apply for international orders too?

Sorry, it only applies to orders in the USA. International orders are charged a different rate based on the weight of the package. However, international customers also get their shipping rates reduced by 10% of the value of the items ordered, so for example, if you ordered $50 of items, you would save $5 on the shipping rate. This discount is automatic, and you should see it next to the "International Shipping Discount" line during checkout.

do you know anything about the moyu pyraminx coming out?

All I know is that it will be soon. It has been delayed a few weeks already, so I think they are just tweaking it before final release.

Is the international default USPS First-Class International? Is there any way to change it?

Yes, the default shipping option is USPS First-Class International. We only offer 2 options for shipping internationally at the moment -- USPS First-Class, and USPS Priority Mail, and you should be able to pick between those 2 options during checkout.

If you are only buying stickers, there is only one shipping option (standard mail), and it will be USPS First-Class.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
The Mini Maru CX3S is here! This 56mm cube has all the great features of the original Maru CX3, but it is friendlier and more stable for OH solving.

It is also available in a wide variety of exotic colors, including Phantom (left) and Fancy (right). Check out all 20 available colors here: http://bit.ly/1wTfnwh

marucx3sb7.jpg