• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Would there be any way to have stickers with the alphabet on them for labeling speffz for BLD practice? I know that everyone uses a different orientation, but maybe something customizable? or even clear overlays that you could put on top of colored stickers?

Thanks for your suggestion. Sorry, it isn't possible for us to do this in the near future with our current capabilities. However, you could use a permanent marker to mark the pieces (allow a few minutes for the ink to dry). Also, we are planning on adding more colors soon, and one of them will be the "Laminate" color. You could laminate the handwritten text to make it even more permanent and durable.

--

In other news, 3x3 Fisher Cube stickers are now available for purchase here: http://thecubicle.us/fisher-sticker-picker-57mm-c-66_165.html

fisher57tn2.jpg

suushiemaniac

WCA
2012BILL01
Also, we are planning on adding more colors soon

Sweet! I love your stickers! Speaking of which, have you thought about introducing a "voting page"? Anyone can propose a cube that they want to see your custom stickers made for, and then also vote for other peoples' suggestions. As soon as a suggestion reaches xy votes, you will create the stickers.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Sweet! I love your stickers! Speaking of which, have you thought about introducing a "voting page"? Anyone can propose a cube that they want to see your custom stickers made for, and then also vote for other peoples' suggestions. As soon as a suggestion reaches xy votes, you will create the stickers.

Thanks for the suggestion. We have thought about it before, but we haven't really gotten around to organizing something like this yet. Maybe it can be just done informally for now, with people either emailing us or posting on this thread about which stickers they would like to see.

In general, we are more responsive to requests to make stickers for popular puzzles. It can be very time-consuming to create stickers for certain puzzles, so we need to make sure there is enough demand for the stickers before we make them a priority for release. Up next for stickers would probably be the Crazy Fisher cube, Rex Cube, Curvy Copter.

Will you guys ever make stickers for Dayan Bermuda cubes? I like white cubes but im not a fan of the black stickers the Bermuda cubes have

Sorry, we don't have plans to make stickers for the DaYan Bermuda series at the moment. There's just so many different designs and types of stickers and we haven't had a lot of requests for these stickers, so it's a low priority for us at the moment. We do sell uncut vinyl sheets though, which you can use to cut your own vinyl stickers (there's some useful YouTube tutorials on how to make your own stickers from vinyl sheets).

--

MoYu Skewb is now available! (Black arrived a few days earlier than expected). We are working hard to ship out the pre-orders as fast as possible.

If you haven't gotten one yet, check out the product page here: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-skewb-p-3258.html

Recommended Stickers: 57mm Skewb - Florian
http://thecubicle.us/skewb-sticker-picker-57mm-florian-c-66_161.html

moyuskewbb1.jpg

MineKB

Is the PayPal "put order number in comments" a new thing?

If it isnt, I missed it all these times. :p

supercuber1

Hey should I buy the YJ Moyu Crazy YiLeng Fischer Cube? It looks awesome but I'm wondering if it's too hard...

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
can those cube it ship to hong kong?

Yes, we do ship to Hong Kong and other worldwide destinations.

Do replacement centers for the Aosu come with stickers?

Yes, they will come with a random sticker. If you are looking for a particular factory sticker color on the center, feel free to mention it in the order comments and we'll get the right piece for you.

shadyb

TheCubicle's "Glow in the Dark" Cube Container?

Hello fellow cubers. I'm super new to this forum and this is my first ever post. I was wondering if anyone has any information, (preferably a picture) regarding thecubicle.us' "glow in the dark" option for their plastic cube containers. The site has a picture of five out of the six color options, with glow in the dark being the odd one out. I recently placed an order for 6 transparent containers due to the fact that I had no idea what the glow in the dark ones looked like, but might now be regretting it. They don't have a picture up for it and nobody seems to have reviewed one either. Any information on what color this "glow" box is/how strong it glows/where I can find a picture of it is greatly appreciated.

http://thecubicle.us/plastic-cube-p-3144.html

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409032308.450099.jpg

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Hello fellow cubers. I'm super new to this forum and this is my first ever post. I was wondering if anyone has any information, (preferably a picture) regarding thecubicle.us' "glow in the dark" option for their plastic cube containers. The site has a picture of five out of the six color options, with glow in the dark being the odd one out. I recently placed an order for 6 transparent containers due to the fact that I had no idea what the glow in the dark ones looked like, but might now be regretting it. They don't have a picture up for it and nobody seems to have reviewed one either. Any information on what color this "glow" box is/how strong it glows/where I can find a picture of it is greatly appreciated.

http://thecubicle.us/plastic-cube-p-3144.html

View attachment 4417

Hi Shadyb, welcome to the forums! The Glow in the Dark plastic cube container looks identical to the transparent one, except it is a tiny bit darker when you put them side by side. When placed in the dark, the Glow in the Dark cube box will glow green. It's a fairly visible glow, but not intensely bright. Also, you need to "charge" up the glow first by putting it under a lamp or in the sun for 10-20 minutes at least.

We have updated the product info page with this information. Thanks for checking us out, and again, welcome!