• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
I think the sticker set that best fits the SS skewb would be the florian mod set.

Not 100% sure -- it's a bit hard to tell from the pictures provided. To me, it doesn't look like the ShengShou Skewb is Florian modded, so I think the 57mm Skewb stickers should fit just fine. The 57mm Skewb stickers are custom-fitted for the LanLan Skewb.

57mm Florian should fit either way though, so it is the safer option option.

A quick review of: Thecubicle.us

I deal with online stores quite frequently, whether helping my siblings figure something out, talking to customer support when something went wrong, or otherwise. I have dealt with a few dozen customer service reps from more than a dozen different stores, and I've had varying experiences sometimes from the same company. I can say without question, though, that the cubicle.us has the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Not only were they willing to fix something for me when I made a mistake with the comments on my order, but they then kept me updated when an issue arose before I could ever have known there was a problem! That wasn't it, though. They offered a solution to a problem (that was most certainly no fault of theirs) that would likely have cost them more money, at the same time as they were notifying me of the issue! After all that, they continued to respond to my emails and address a few concerns I had!

Add to this their prices, which, though more expensive up front, beat any other store by a fairly wide margin when you factor in shipping, incredibly wide selection, easy to use interface, and best of all, their stickers (I have them on almost all of my mains, and I'll be restickering the remaining ones ASAP), and you get one of my favorite stores ever!

Thank you so much to Phil Yu and James Chang for setting up thecubicle.us, I hope to shop there again! I've already recommended it to several of my friends!

Thanks very much for your glowing review of thecubicle.us! We are honored to be your cube store of choice :)

Probably a stretch, but will these skewbs come in time for pick up at Nationals?

It's possible. I'd say there's a 50:50 chance of that happening. Also, it hasn't been 100% confirmed yet, but TheCubicle.us might be vending at US Nats 2014, so if they are in by Nats we'll try to bring some to vend.

Does an Aosu center piece come with a sticker on it? (Replacement part)

The AoSu Center Piece does not have any stickers. It is the piece that the screw goes through. The AoSu Center does come with the factory stickers. If you are looking for a specific color, feel free to mention it in the order comments section when checking out.

WCA
2014BLOC01
Does thecubicle.us have any intention of making stickers with the logos printed on them already so that they can be used on cubes intended for BLD events? There are a couple of cubes that I want to put cubicle logos on but can't because I mostly use them for BLD.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Does thecubicle.us have any intention of making stickers with the logos printed on them already so that they can be used on cubes intended for BLD events? There are a couple of cubes that I want to put cubicle logos on but can't because I mostly use them for BLD.

Unfortunately, that's not within our capability at the moment -- the only kinds of logos we can make are the transparent overlays right now.

Not 100% sure on this, but wouldn't it still be competition legal? DaYan, WitEden, and many other Chinese cube companies also use transparent overlays for their logos.

Hi a cool guy,

I've sent you guys an email, can you please reply it ASAP?

Thanks,
Bryan

Responded to your email Bryan. Thanks for contacting us!

Is the AoFu core something I could order from you?

Yes, we will soon be stocking the AoFu core and hardware sets. They should be listed on our website (Accessories section) in about a week.

agent156

Yes, we will soon be stocking the AoFu core and hardware sets. They should be listed on our website (Accessories section) in about a week.

That's great to hear, mine is a little weird, and I have a mod idea :) might need spares lol.

WCA
2014BLOC01
Not 100% sure on this, but wouldn't it still be competition legal? DaYan, WitEden, and many other Chinese cube companies also use transparent overlays for their logos.

WCA regulations:
3l2) The logo may be embossed, engraved, or consist of an overlay sticker. Exception: The logo must not be distinguishable by feel for blindfolded events (i.e. no embossings, engravings, or overlay stickers).

My non-BLD cubes have cubicle logos on them, and I can definitely distinguish them by feel, and they do consist of an overlay sticker, so I would assume that disqualifies them.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
One quick question about the custom logos. Is there a way that we can order logos for one specific puzzle? Like for say I want a logo and I would only want to put it on a 3x3.

Yes, you can request a sheet of 3x3 logos only. But the cost will still be $25, since we have to print the entire sheet at once. There will be about 130 3x3 logos on one sheet. Just mention it in the order comments when ordering the custom logo service, and we can do that.

WCA regulations:
3l2) The logo may be embossed, engraved, or consist of an overlay sticker. Exception: The logo must not be distinguishable by feel for blindfolded events (i.e. no embossings, engravings, or overlay stickers).

My non-BLD cubes have cubicle logos on them, and I can definitely distinguish them by feel, and they do consist of an overlay sticker, so I would assume that disqualifies them.

Thanks for pointing that out. That's quite a bummer since this regulation means factory DaYan, MoYu, and other logos for major cube manufacturers cannot be used for blindfold event cubes. I guess that means our logos can't go on your BLD cubes for now. Maybe in the future we'll be able to come up with a solution for this though :)

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
For hardware sets, do you guys buy a few cubes to scrap from? Just a little curious.

We do scrap some cubes, but the hardware sets we buy new from the manufacturer since old hardware can sometimes be damaged or dirty.

---------

TheCubicle.us will be vending at US Nationals 2014 at Liberty Science Center from Friday to Sunday! If you happen to be attending, feel free to come by our table and say hi! We'll have a lot of cool stuff for you.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
What mechanism does the QiYi 5x5x5 use?

It looks like a variation of the WeiSu mechanism, probably adapted for the 5x5. The QiYi 4x4x4 uses the WeiSu mechanism too, so this would make some sense.

Will you guys be updating us with what puzzles:
/products you still have at the Nats shop?

We will be replenishing our inventory daily from our warehouse, so all major items are expected to still be in stock (with the exception of the ShengShou skewb, which may sell out due to high demand, and the 18cm stickerless cube). Feel free to come by our table to inquire about availability!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
The MoYu Skewb is now available for pre-order! MoYu's cube release features pre-Florian modded pieces and a robust anti-pop mechanism.

We would recommend Skewb 57mm Florian stickers based on the shape of the pieces.

Check it out here at a special pre-order price: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-skewb-order-p-3258.html

Also, TheCubicle.us will be vending at Starlight Open 2014 tomorrow. If you happen to be attending, feel free to come check out our table!

skewbpre3.jpg

skewbpre4.jpg

Lazy Einstein

Alg Ninja
Earth, Solar system, Orion Spur, Milky Way
The MoYu Skewb is now available for pre-order! MoYu's cube release features pre-Florian modded pieces and a robust anti-pop mechanism.

We would recommend Skewb 57mm Florian stickers based on the shape of the pieces.

Check it out here at a special pre-order price: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-skewb-order-p-3258.html

Also, TheCubicle.us will be vending at Starlight Open 2014 tomorrow. If you happen to be attending, feel free to come check out our table!

skewbpre3.jpg

skewbpre4.jpg

HOLY S#@$ BUYING

AmazingCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks to thecubicle.us for sponsoring my giveaway with 50$ worth of prizes!
Good luck if you want to enter!
[video=youtube_share;j93jzn7FpZg]http://youtu.be/j93jzn7FpZg?list=UUbQRlAVd6zJ8VWtryLqQynQ[/video]

sk8erman41

WCA
2015BURK01
Would there be any way to have stickers with the alphabet on them for labeling speffz for BLD practice? I know that everyone uses a different orientation, but maybe something customizable? or even clear overlays that you could put on top of colored stickers?