• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

gavnasty

WCA
2009VERA01
How long does it usually take to ship to California? I order a Memory cube about 2 weeks ago, and it hasn't arrived yet. I don't mind waiting, but I was just expecting it not to take as long seeing as you guys are based in NYC.

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What is its projected price?

Will release this soon.

How long does it usually take to ship to California? I order a Memory cube about 2 weeks ago, and it hasn't arrived yet. I don't mind waiting, but I was just expecting it not to take as long seeing as you guys are based in NYC.

It usually takes 3-5 days to ship to California. Your circumstance is different because you ordered when the AVs were out of stock. When the AVs get back into stock (soon) we will mod your cube and ship it as quickly as we can.

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We are actually working on perfecting that so we can sell pre-modded 5x5s. This will be out in 1-2 weeks. When we introduce these cubes we will also have an upgrade service where you can send if your cube to be modded. We already do this for 3x3s.

ANewCuber

We are actually working on perfecting that so we can sell pre-modded 5x5s. This will be out in 1-2 weeks. When we introduce these cubes we will also have an upgrade service where you can send if your cube to be modded. We already do this for 3x3s.

ok thx. ill probably send it in when the service guide is introduced.

scrubofcubes

Hey, just ordered a shengshou 4x4 v3 and paid with my debit card. Hope it went through. Thanks for the great website!

scrubofcubes

Hey the cubicle, i ordered a white shengshou 4x4 with standard lubing, I can PM you the order number if you need it. Could you by any chance send a zhanchi box with that? In my last order there was a DIY zhanchi which didn't come with a box, and I was just wondering if you could include one with my order this time. Thanks again!

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
When is the Shengshou 7x7 going to be instock? I need to make an order and it needs to be here by Friday.

I would love to get the cubes to you as soon as I can but there's nothing we can do about it when our restock is in transit. We'll keep everyone updated.

Hey the cubicle, i ordered a white shengshou 4x4 with standard lubing, I can PM you the order number if you need it. Could you by any chance send a zhanchi box with that? In my last order there was a DIY zhanchi which didn't come with a box, and I was just wondering if you could include one with my order this time. Thanks again!

Yes, of course. Just email [email protected] with the order number and the box will be included in the order.

kirtpro

WCA
2010PROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey cubicle, I'm a winner of Convinsa's contest. My username is also kirtpro on youtube and I won in the second category.
I contacted you using your contact us button on the site. I figured I should ask here aswell, how do I go about claiming my prize?

zster007

WCA
2010RICH02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey cubicle, I'm a winner of Convinsa's contest. My username is also kirtpro on youtube and I won in the second category.
I contacted you using your contact us button on the site. I figured I should ask here aswell, how do I go about claiming my prize?

They'll email you in response to what you said in the contact form, and they will explain how to get your cube in that email.