• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey! I just ordered stickers from you and when i was picking the shipping, i picked the free shipping after 10 dollars option, then i used my arrow keys to scroll down and hit continue, so when i got to the confirmation page, it had it selected as the 29.95 dollar shipping, which would have been really bad for me if i wouldn't have noticed. I went back to the previous page, and selected the free shipping again, then scrolled down the same way, but that time i saw the selection move again. I eventually just put it back and used the sidebar function to scroll down, but it could have been a really expensive mistake for me if i hadn't noticed. Can you please do something to make it so that the arrow keys won't change the selection so that people scrolling down don't get the wrong shipping on accident? Thanks! :)

Jont828

Haha, I ordered some stickers and lube from you guys on April 17th (I know, I sure got timing), and they just arrived today.

Much fail. Should have waited another day. :p

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Hey! I just ordered stickers from you and when i was picking the shipping, i picked the free shipping after 10 dollars option, then i used my arrow keys to scroll down and hit continue, so when i got to the confirmation page, it had it selected as the 29.95 dollar shipping, which would have been really bad for me if i wouldn't have noticed. I went back to the previous page, and selected the free shipping again, then scrolled down the same way, but that time i saw the selection move again. I eventually just put it back and used the sidebar function to scroll down, but it could have been a really expensive mistake for me if i hadn't noticed. Can you please do something to make it so that the arrow keys won't change the selection so that people scrolling down don't get the wrong shipping on accident? Thanks! :)

Thanks for letting us know about this. I just tested it and it appears to be a problem if I select the shipping option by clicking the radio button directly as opposed to clicking the text. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to resolve this because most browsers will move the radio button selection as you press the arrow keys, and trying to prevent this default browser behavior is complicated and will probably end up causing more problems. We would recommend either selecting the shipping option by selecting the text (and not clicking directly on the radio button) or avoiding using the down arrow key to scroll down (other safe alternatives are the scroll wheel on your mouse/touchpad or the page-down key), and as always, double check the order total before you place the order.

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention, and feel free to let us know if you spot anything else that you think could be changed :)

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for letting us know about this. I just tested it and it appears to be a problem if I select the shipping option by clicking the radio button directly as opposed to clicking the text. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to resolve this because most browsers will move the radio button selection as you press the arrow keys, and trying to prevent this default browser behavior is complicated and will probably end up causing more problems. We would recommend either selecting the shipping option by selecting the text (and not clicking directly on the radio button) or avoiding using the down arrow key to scroll down (other safe alternatives are the scroll wheel on your mouse/touchpad or the page-down key), and as always, double check the order total before you place the order.

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention, and feel free to let us know if you spot anything else that you think could be changed :)

well, if it's only a problem if you click the radio button, then you can just set it to not show the radio button (but without removing it) the button will still be checked as usual and you can always style something else on behalf of the radio button (as the radio button is not shown you will maybe change colour of something else to indicate what is checked).

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
well, if it's only a problem if you click the radio button, then you can just set it to not show the radio button (but without removing it) the button will still be checked as usual and you can always style something else on behalf of the radio button (as the radio button is not shown you will maybe change colour of something else to indicate what is checked).

Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't think of it that way, but I suppose it could be done simply by styling the radio buttons to be invisible as you mentioned (and there's already javascript for highlighting the option when clicked).

However, I'm pleased to announce that the checkout process has recently been majorly revamped just earlier today, which should help make the original problem less significant even without making the radio buttons invisible:

• The address selection + shipping method selection pages have now been separated into 2 separate pages. This decreases the overall page length, so scrolling down to the "Continue" button should no longer be necessary unless the browser window has been made considerably smaller.

• There will always be one radio button selected by default (the least expensive one), so it is no longer necessary to click radio buttons unless you want to upgrade the shipping speed.

Also, anyone who has tried out the new checkout process, please feel free to let us know if you have any feedback at all :) For example, do you like it more than the previous checkout process?

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
We are pleased to announce that the MoYu AoLong 3x3 (WeiLong V3) is now available for pre-order at TheCubicle.us! As a bonus, all pre-orders are eligible to receive a free set of 3x3 stickers (57mm FangShi cut stickers are recommended, but you may choose any 3x3 set).

Check out the pre-order here: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-aolong-order-p-2757.html

Aolong.png

AmazingCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
We are pleased to announce that the MoYu AoLong 3x3 (WeiLong V3) is now available for pre-order at TheCubicle.us! As a bonus, all pre-orders are eligible to receive a free set of 3x3 stickers (57mm FangShi cut stickers are recommended, but you may choose any 3x3 set).

Check out the pre-order here: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-aolong-order-p-2757.html

Aolong.png
noooooo, why did I already preorder from cubezz? I want those stickers . . . ;)

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
TheCubicle.us is looking for 5 testers for the MoYu AoLong 3x3! Testers will also be allowed to select one set of 3x3 stickers for the cube (57mm FangShi cut recommended). Testers are required to post an unboxing and review video of the MoYu AoLong on their YouTube Channels. The 5 testers shall be selected at the sole discretion of TheCubicle.us.

This application will be open from April 26th to May 9th. If you purchase a MoYu AoLong 3x3 from us and are later selected as a tester, you may request a refund if you don't want to receive 2.

(Update: Application period will be closed on May 7th.)

Please note that applicants are not permitted to test for more than 1 store. If you are selected as a tester for TheCubicle.us and another store, you may only accept one of those offers.

Please visit this Google Docs Form to apply (do not post here): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10g7tQdomT2P1x51G2-VJE0wD7DFRXtLA2Jtz0q7YZrM/viewform

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Just a little something I noticed about your Moyu cut stickers...
They don't fit the Weilong perfectly. The weilong corner has a straight cut, but the sticker has a curved cut. I think Dayan corner stickers would work better in this case.

One more thing, would it be possible for custom colour schemes to be shown in the cart as a single set rather than separate stickers? They get rather messy if you have many things in the cart.

Last edited:

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
TheCubicle.us is looking for 5 testers for the MoYu AoLong 3x3! Testers will also be allowed to select one set of 3x3 stickers for the cube (57mm FangShi cut recommended). Testers are required to post an unboxing and review video of the MoYu AoLong on their YouTube Channels. The 5 testers shall be selected at the sole discretion of TheCubicle.us.

why are the applications public?

bla bla bla ...
Also, anyone who has tried out the new checkout process, please feel free to let us know if you have any feedback at all :) For example, do you like it more than the previous checkout process?

I actually prefer having to use as few steps as possible when ordering from a webstore :)