• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Michael Womack's cubing videos

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
You should work on F2L first, and your cross building need lots of improvements. If you can do your cross in less than 10 or so moves I would say that is good, for someone like you.

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
LOL thanks if the cube was cube controllable.

Can you tighten it? That will help. I use my old FII sometimes to help with look-ahead.

Na I like it just the way it is now.

If you want the cube to be controllable, you tighten it. You just said you want it to be controllable, but then you turn around and say you like it that way?

HOW? It's my way of learning how to get faster.

You just asked the community of ways to get faster, and they provided some to you. You immediately turn them down saying you are fine the way you are, when you clearly aren't. If you want to get faster you need to try some of these suggestions - especially the F2L one. Learning full OLL/PLL won't help your times as much as learning F2L.

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah its kinda long, would you mind posting briefly each topic you talk about in it? I'm sure you could make it a lot shorter. E.g. Why bother having a long intro?

applemobile

Your first tip is, if you sign up for a competition, make sure you are free on the date because otherwise you won't be able to go. Seems a legit point. Thanks, I will remember that.

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I had no intro in this video

Yes you did. But it wasn't awful long.

Sorry I was mixing it up with another one of your videos I was watching at the same time, my bad. I just did watch a bit of the video- yeah you've got a lot of good points there but as I said theres bits where you can save some time... I.e. spend less time thinking and explain stuff with less pauses perhaps. That would encourage more to watch the whole thing.

Last edited: