• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Michael Womack's cubing videos

BrainOfSweden

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
But some people don't want to pay for the cube and shipping at the same time and they might want it right away
When buying a Rubiks brand, you get the cube right away, that's true. But you still have to wait for it to become good. Plus there is always a chance that it will be really crappy, and never be able to perform good at all. Then you would have to buy another cube. That would be way more money than a ZhanChi + shipping.
If someone doesn't want to pay for shipping, there are many stores with free shipping, some are even faster than those with paid shipping. Cubes from HK Now Store gets here in a week, which is really fast. And I think most people can wait that time for a cube with free shipping that they know will be good out of the box.
I'm not saying that it's a bad idea modding a Rubiks brand if your not too fast. Personally, I could never get the same times with my Rubiks brand as I do with my GuHong. But I had a good time with my Rubiks brand before it broke. That's another thing to take into account by the way. My Rubiks broke in a few months, but even my cheap ShengShou is as good as when I got it a year ago.

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Best response in Speedsolving history.

^most pointless response in speedsolving history. Imo it's pretty clear what he means.

LED%20headband%20light%201762.jpg