EDIT: We've launched version 2.0. The thread can be found here.
Hi all. CubeTimer v1.4 has been released onto the App Store, bringing some major improvements. It's still only US$0.99. I'll let the feature list speak for itself.
• Tap anywhere on the screen to stop the stopwatch.
• Stackmat functionality and fully optimized interface on iPad.
• Scramble reader - the app can read 2x2 and 3x3 scrambles to you.
• Scramblers for 2x2 - 11x11 cubes (WCA scramblers for 4x4 to 11x11), Rubik's Clock, Megaminx, Pyraminx and Square-1 puzzles.
• One-handed and blindfolded solving options.
• Adjustable countdown timer from 0 to 30 seconds.
• Never miss the start - the screen flashes and a beep plays as the countdown counts from 5 to 0.
• View a statistic of your choice on the timer screen.
• Choose whether to save your times - and delete them later if you change your mind.
• Add two second penalties to individual times.
• Share your results on Twitter or via email.
• Customizable interface - choose your own background and colour scheme.
• After each solve, the app will tell you how how many seconds away you were from your record for that puzzle.
• Multiple solvers - have up to three (five on iPad) people solving the same scramble at once, and save each person's time. Also works as a relay feature.
• List of results - all the times which you choose to save are stored, along with the date and scramble moves. There is no limit to the number of results. You can delete results individually or use the multiple delete functionality.
• Sort your results by puzzle type.
• Calculate various statistics for each puzzle type.
• CubeTimer can display a graph of your most recent results (last five in portrait, last eight in landscape, and up to twenty on the iPad). You can view different graphs for each puzzle and solve type.
• The entire app works in either portrait or landscape.
• Generate a new scramble at the touch of a button.
• Screen does not dim or turn off while cubing.
Please note that while there is an ad for SpeedCubeShop on the main screen, it can be easily disabled by tapping on it then selecting 'Disable ads'.
We've put in a lot of work into this update, incorporating most of your suggestions. We also did a lot or research, including reading the WCA regulations. We hope you like it!
More screenshots at the App Store link.
Review by CamCuber of 1.3 version: