• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What would a DaYan 6 be like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Dayan skewb! Muahahahaha

ye7hsq3

H

Hershey

Olook, Dayan 8x8x8.

Last edited by a moderator:

uberCuber

WCA
2011THOM01
When I first read the title, I seriously thought you were talking about the 6x6, which I really want to come out.

As far as the 3x3 that you were actually talking about, I couldn't care less about new 3x3's.

Hershey, why are you posting such an old video?

aminayuko

i bet it would have wings, torpedos, center caps that don't fall off, and if a miracle happened, 60 degrees corner cutting!

Erzz

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
i bet it would have wings, torpedos, center caps that don't fall off, and if a miracle happened, 60 degrees corner cutting!

Wouldn't that be the same as a 30 degree reverse corner cut? How would the cube know which way you wanted it to go?

Edit: Owait, it's a DaYan 6, of course it would know.
Nevermind.

DRAGON_RYU

Well I know someone who did something to dayan 2 to have 60 degrees corner cuttin.
so I don't think it would be a miracle.

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
I really think Dayan should start working on puzzles that haven't really been worked on much yet, like the pyraminx or skewb. Kind of like with cubic puzzles above 5x5, these puzzles weren't really designed with speedsolving in mind; they were just designed to work. Like the pyraminx for example: it barely corner cuts at all, let alone reverse corner cut. I imagine if Dayan messed around with the design for a bit, they could come up with a pyraminx that can reverse corner cut amazingly and never pops. I'm guessing there's plenty more puzzles out there that could use some improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.