• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Andreaillest

Premium Member
WCA
2012PANY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Mostly hip hop and some rock. But I do very well when I'm listening to R&B,which is often. There was one time where the movie "Mean Girls" was on and I had the best times I've ever gotten.:)

Brett

Nitro - I can't listen to Classical while I cube, the music is too deep and complex I get lost.

While cubing I'll listen to bands like Nightwish, Within Temptation, Xandria, Avantasia, Stratovarious, Rick Astley, Dark Moor, and the occasional DCI show (drum corp international)

N

nitrocan

i don't listen to music as a cube, it distracts me. but i love listening to chopin, rachmaninoff etc., mostly romantic composers. i also play the piano so thats probably why i like it.

crabs!!!

Iced earth and if you look at my avatar it gives a hint to the other band I listen to while cubing.

Crzyazn

Anything I have playing at the moment. Right now it's Children of Bodom.
Any death, black, power, melodeath, symphonic metal, grindcore or Japanese pop will do.

I saw Opeth live once, and I left halfway through their second song. I went only for Dark Tranquillity anyway.

WTH?!
IS THAT TURBULENTTURTLE OF PENSPINNING LEGEND??????? :eek:

I listen to Boston, Dream Theater, Metallica, and Nirvana during averages

Any death, black, power, melodeath, symphonic metal, grindcore or Japanese pop will do.

I saw Opeth live once, and I left halfway through their second song. I went only for Dark Tranquillity anyway.

WTH?!
IS THAT TURBULENTTURTLE OF PENSPINNING LEGEND??????? :eek:

I listen to Boston, Dream Theater, Metallica, and Nirvana during averages
I wouldn't say legend....
Who might this be?

ShadenSmith

WCA
2008SMIT01

Woah woah woah, I went to that tour. Which venue did you see them at?

MTGjumper

WCA
2008CRAW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Music distracts me whilst I cube. I find myself singing along, and therefore not concentrating on cubing enough.

Beforehand, however, I might listen to something like Coheed and Cambria.

Kristoffer

YouTube
Visit Channel
Depends, sometimes I need something heavy like Arch enemy, Lamb of god, Dimmu Borgir, Opeth..
Also System of a down, Sonata arctica(spelled wrong?):p In flames, Soilwork well^^
I also like to use music while BLD:D