• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Saving Sessions on iiTimer

cubernya

Premium Member
I got iiTimer last week, but just wanted to save my first session. However, I found a problem :(

When you type in the "tag" the keyboard comes up, blocking the save button. There's no way to get the keyboard back down, so it's not possible to save a session. Or am I just missing some way to get the keyboard off the screen?

Thanks in advance
-theZcuber

cubernya

Premium Member
Yeah I was thinking of that. I'd like to go back and be able to see it in the app though

Then again, emailing it to myself seems like a good idea

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've fixed this (I think) in the dev version on my computer. I really should update the app, but I didn't feel there was enough to update with. Keep a lookout for an update soon, and this should be fixed.

G

Georgeanderre

I've never had any problem saving sessions... once you've finished typing, tap back on the screen... or hit return

this is either someone being monumentally stupid or just missing the obvious =)

G

Georgeanderre

I've never had any problem saving sessions... once you've finished typing, tap back on the screen... or hit return

this is either someone being monumentally stupid or just missing the obvious =)

The former then =P

cubernya

Premium Member
...Return does nothing, tapping back on the screen does nothing. Dan said that he is aware of the problem, and already has it fixed on his computer. I'm not sure if he's updated it yet, which is why you're saying it's working

G

Georgeanderre

...Return does nothing, tapping back on the screen does nothing. Dan said that he is aware of the problem, and already has it fixed on his computer. I'm not sure if he's updated it yet, which is why you're saying it's working

the latter half of that sentence doesn't make sense to me...
as I've said before I've never had any problem with it, since I downloaded it about a year ago
it runs fine on my iPod, iPhone and an iPad 1, I've yet to test it on an iPad 2

G

Georgeanderre

irrelevant of whether he has or not... Ive never had any problems with any version.

I've never had this problem, either, and I downloaded it about 5 months ago.

I ask to save session and a box comes up. I click the area to type in, and the keyboard comes up. After finishing typing, I just hit the "Enter" button, in the "Save Session" box. Nothing is blocking the "Enter" button for me.

I don't hit "Return" on the keyboard, and I don't hit the background. I just hit the "Enter" button. I don't know why it's being blocked by the keyboard for you guys, because the keyboard doesn't go up that high for me.

G

Georgeanderre

I've never had this problem, either, and I downloaded it about 5 months ago.

I ask to save session and a box comes up. I click the area to type in, and the keyboard comes up. After finishing typing, I just hit the "Enter" button, in the "Save Session" box. Nothing is blocking the "Enter" button for me.

I don't hit "Return" on the keyboard, and I don't hit the background. I just hit the "Enter" button. I don't know why it's being blocked by the keyboard for you guys, because the keyboard doesn't go up that high for me.

Return and Enter are 2 of the same

G

Georgeanderre

No. "Return" is on the keyboard that pops up.
"Enter" is on the "Save Session" box from the App.

I press the "Enter" button, and not the "Return" button. I tried to make that clear in my posts.

read the post to fast, my bad...
but never the less, i can see both and they work, on ipod, ipad and iphone, i cant see any problems

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Actually wait...

which version is theZcuber using? I think I solved the problem when I added the popup for saving times. Either you haven't updated the app in a while, or you pirated an earlier version. Maybe if you didn't pirate things, bugs would get fixed.