• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

51morefun discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dealt with them three times in the past. All three orders were for over $100 and I had no problems with them.
The only thing for me is shipping time, since they aren't based out of North America.
But for my last order with them I bought a Yuxin 11, and since it was free shipping, the other two smaller cubes I bought were also free shipping. That order showed up in a little over a week so they must have paid for Express. It just shows that they are aiming to please because not all companies would do that.
I recommend their store.

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
The only bad thing I've heard is the slow shipping. DinoDirect are a cheap, reliable alternative I've had a good experience with. DealMaz is also apparently good, but I haven't bought anything from them, so I cannot personally say.

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Can someone tell me if their credit card payment system is secure? I haven't tried to order cubes from them recently because when I went to checkout my computer security software said it wasn't.

suushiemaniac

WCA
2012BILL01
Yeah iEnjoyCubing's question is also very important to me, so could someone please state whether it's safe to hand your credit card details to them?

Like I said, I've made three different transactions with them, all over $100 on my VISA and everything went smoothly every time. The right amount came off my CC and they sent what I ordered so it can't get much better than that. I just placed my fourth order with them last week.

CubeorCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
51morefun is very reliable. Great customer service. I have ordered from them a couple of times and had no problem. The only down side is their shipping as they use china post. It usually takes 7-20 days. But once it came to me in 8 days. If you want quicker shipping, there are always other shipping options but at a higher cost obviously. Overall I recommend 51morefun to you. Try it out. :)

PokemonEggs

WCA
2013RAMO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered 2 cubes from them and they sent an email 6 hours laters saying that it had been shipped. From there it was held at customs for 2 weeks+. It is not their fault for slow shipping. Its kind of a gamble because sometimes your item can be held at customs for just minutes. Other than that the cubes came in great condition.

Also, you shouldn't not recomend a site just because of someome elses bad 1st experience.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have used them also. All my orders did arrive and on time with the contents undamaged and in good condition.

True, they do not accept paypal. But they do accept VISA debit cards. And I have a VISA debit card.

Does anyone know if 51morfun would accept a visa gift card? I was wanting to buy from them but i dont have a visa credit or debit card :/

Hunter

YouTube
Visit Channel
^ We have similar signatures.

"Online or phone purchases

To make an online or phone purchase, you will need to register your card. You can do this by either calling the issuing provider, or by visiting their website. This information should have been supplied to you when you received the card. It may also be printed on the back of the card.
When you make an online or phone purchase, the name, address, and phone number you use will need to be exactly the same as the information you provided when registering your card.
If the information you provide differs from what was provided when the card was registered, the transaction may be declined.
You can verify or update your information by visiting the card provider's Web site, or by contacting them using the toll-free number provided in your card materials"

Last edited:
^ Thank You! And we do have similar signatures lol... except that your times are all ALOT faster than mine :/

BlueDevil

WCA
2011LOWR01
^ Thank You! And we do have similar signatures lol... except that your times are all ALOT faster than mine :/

Depending on the gift card, it may only be valid in the US. check the instructions with your card to find out. I am almost positive however, that Visa Vanilla gift cards are valid outside of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.