• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

51morefun discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
For Shengshou 6x6,we we receive its real version samples in several days. Pls be a little patience. For mini DaYan+MF8 4x4, the manufacturer is arranging production. We be available at the end of August or the beginning of September.Pls pay close attention to our website for updated information. :)

Yay! Is the shengshou 6x6 coming in both black and white?

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Okay, got a question. My parents ordered me some cubes for my birthday (Today), and they did not come in time. They got a tracking number but we can't find out where to track it from. Can someone help me out?

Just email their support. Champion responds pretty fast and should be able to help you out.

btm

51morefun weird transaction message

I recently ordered some cubes from 51morefun. Today I checked my bank account and the payment transaction message from 51morefun struck me as slightly odd:

MYFAVOURITEDRESS, SHENZEN CNY.

Now, I'm pretty sure I ordered cubes, but now I'm a little nervous of what I am getting... :)

Or is the message just part of the "morefun"? :)

Oh, and BTW: 1st post. Hi, all!

aaronb

Welcome to the forums!

I haven't ordered from 51morefun yet, but maybe there trying to be funny; my whole family was confused when I got a business card from TheCubicle with my order that said "Prices smaller than a kitten...Cubes cooler than a guy." I laughed. :p

Also, maybe their town translate to "MyFavoriteDress" in English?

Or it might be a Chinese to English mistranslation. OR you could be getting a new dress! So many things it could be, so I wouldn't sweat it.

s3rzz

yeah its all good, super nice guy running the place and deffinitly not something to worry about

btm

OR you could be getting a new dress!

I'm happy to report that I didn't get a dress. I got the cubes that I ordered. Phew! :)

It took a little longer than I expected though. I paid quite a lot for 2-7 days DHL delivery. According to the tracking it took 3 days to get from Taiwan to Denmark. Can't complain about that. I did not expect, however, that it took the store a week to ship the order. But... Let's focus on the positive: I got my cubes :)

choza244

WCA
2011FLAR01
What happened to 51morefun?

I just wanted to enter to see if the SS 7x7 was already available, and now I find a message that says "Account Suspended".

Anyone knows waht happened? maybe Verdes against the 7x7 or something like that? :mad:

E3cubestore

YouTube
Visit Channel
Actually I'm fairly acquainted with the owner (we used to buy wholesale from them) and he has lots of problems with PayPal accounts, he pretty much disregards their policies and gets shut down so he just makes new PayPal accounts. (that's why his site has been down off and on)

But I would be surprised if V-cube wasn't responsible for reporting them.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have ordered a black SS7, a black WitTwo and SS6 and SS7 half bright Z-stickers from 51morefun.com . All items came on time and in the condition stated on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.