• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Brony Thread

Are you a Brony?

• Yes

Votes: 92 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 33.3%
  • Brony?

Votes: 144 40.7%

• Total voters

JohnLaurain

^ At first, I really disliked this song, but then I decided to listen to it at least 10 more times before making a final judgement, and at the end it became one of my favorite songs.

Edit: I finally finished My Little Dashie (I couldn't get past when the other ponies came, it was so sad) and it's by far the best ponyfic I've ever read. I didn't cry, but that's only because I almost never cry because of emotions.

Last edited:

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Is there a site or youtube channel that has all the episodes? If so, someone wanna link it too me?

Since Hasbro has started to put copyright claims on the episodes, I don't think anybody has all of them. If you just search one on Youtube you'll be able to find it, but it might be from different users. As far as sites, Equestria Daily usually has updates when the new episodes come out with links.

Cheese11

WCA
2011KULC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Since Hasbro has started to put copyright claims on the episodes, I don't think anybody has all of them. If you just search one on Youtube you'll be able to find it, but it might be from different users. As far as sites, Equestria Daily usually has updates when the new episodes come out with links.

I've just been searching on YouTube. Though I would like one place that I can just bookmark and go to for every episode. Note the fact that i'm only on the 8th episode.