• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PDF scramble pages generator

Mr.Toad

Hi there. It has been a while since I put this online. It's a web tool to generate scramble pages in PDF for 2x2-7x7, Pyraminx, Megaminx and Square-1. It's inspired on Stefan's tool, but now you can choose how many pages/scrambles you want, and for which category.

For the scrambles I adapted the algorithms from qqTimer, Jaap's site, and WCA official scrambler. Sorry, but for the small puzles the scrambles are not optimal.

The site it's in Spanish, but I don't think you'll find any trouble (cantidad = amount, páginas = pages, mezclas = scrambles).

I hope you find it useful, cheers.

www.rubikaz.com/ranking/generador.php

WCA
2012CHIE01
Sorry for the crazy bump :/
This generator works great, but I was wondering whether the scrambles are generated in the same way that official (WCA) scrambles are generated. Basically, this would be very useful when I'm not at my computer, but are the scrambles produced "up to par" with modern scramblers? If not, is there another alternative that does essentially the same thing that is?
In particular, I am interested in the sq-1 scrambles.