• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Palm OS cubing apps

blue7777100

so excited to see this thread but let down when nothing was on it :( sombody should make at least a timer for palm OS

andreccantin

YouTube
Visit Channel
I agree. I've done quite a bit of research (in my opinion, someone tell me if I missed something obvious) and there's absolutely nothing cubing related for Palm OS. If I ever decide to try to make something, even if it turns out being only semi-functional, I'll make sure to post it here. I'll probably be able to boast having made the only cubing application for the Palm... which is kinda sad when you think about it.

EDIT: by "absolutely nothing", I mean no .prc files. I have the IBM java VM, but it dosen't work quite as well as I would like. Having a prc would probably be much more efficient anyway, since it would have more direct access to ressources.

EDIT2:
Does anyone have a java midlet for PTimer? That might be nice on the IBM java VM on the Palm...

Last edited: