STM counts slice turns as 1 turn, HTM counts them as two. M' = R L' = 2 turns in HTM.
Hey everyone, this has been killing me for ~30 minutes. I finally got a sub 9 single but am unable to find the solution. (I found it once but couldn't do it again to reconstruct)
F2 B U2 F2 B D2 R U' D R' U F' B' L' F D' U F2 R' B F' L' D U' F'
2x2: y x2 L' R2 D (maybe R2 L' D)
xcross: not sure, probably R' F R combo.
2nd pair: not sure
3rd pair: not sure
4th pair: (RB pair) I think R U' R' U2 R U' R'
OLL: R' U' R' F R F' U R
The 2nd or 3rd pairs alg was r' U' R U M' (I think it was the GO pair)
Not expecting too much, really just storing this for me to work on at a later time.
Last edited by JackJ; 06-18-2012 at 06:55 PM.
"[spoiler='Solve 1 (0.00)']
// Square (0/0)
// Left Block (0/0)
// Square (0/0)
// Right Block (0/0)
// CMLL (0/0)
// EO (0/0)
// UL/UR (0/0)"
Youre missing the last one! :O
you forgot to put : // L4E (0/0)
Its not on the rpgroux.
Last edited by theZcuber; 06-18-2012 at 07:51 PM.
After trying the RPG on an average of 5 for the first time there's a few things that could be fixed/changed.
1. When changing STM to HTM, STPS does not change to HTPS.
2. It would be much easier if we input the whole F2L time instead of F2L 2-4. I had to take the F2L time and minus the C+1 to get F2L 2-4. Would be easier to enter the whole F2L time first time round.
3. There could be a box to input the total solve time. With this the stats can figure out the LL time by doing "total time - F2l time". It just means I don't have to use a calculator to figure out the LL time. A bit fussy I know but It makes things much easier.
4. When the stats calculates the F2L Time, I sometimes get somesort of rounding error where the value is many decimals long. See here, This could be solved by adding in what I said in #2
5. The scramble part of the post should be next to the closed bracket above. Would look like "[spoiler=Solve 1 13.37]Scramble:" also the "/spoiler" tag should be directly next to the "/code" tag. This helps neaten things up and makes putting together an average easier.
That's about it. Normally a reconstruction might take me 8-10 minutes, that includes doing all the stats and typing in all the steps with my fail typing skills. This however made me spend about 5 mins on each of Tao Yu's solves so it only took me about half an hour
I'd reconstruct them myself, but I don't have the ability for about another week.