• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mobile Cube Average (J2ME)

WCA
2008LIMP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi, good day, just wanna post something I have just made a week ago, the Mobile Cube Average, written in J2ME. It calculates session average. I think would run on most Java-capable mobile phones. I made it, firstly, I am starting to advance my programming studies through mobile application development, and what better thing to do is to program something I am very good at, which is about speedcubing. Also, I made it for me, and to others that are like me, who do session average away from their computers.

This mobile app is very simplistic. You just input your times, and then you get the average, in a CCT-like format. By now, its features are:
* WCA-Style Average of 5, Average of 12 and Mean of 3 formats of session averages.
* SS.HH and MM:SS.HH time input formats
* The string "DNF" input(for DNF solves)

So here is the link for my mobile app project and a link for the file:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cubeaverage/

Hope you guys would support this :D Thanks :) I also want to hear any suggestions from you, bad or good, just to help this mobile app improve. :)

Last edited:

stoic

Premium Member
WCA
2013DEAR01
Ok; that's a shame. I occasionally use the stopwatch on my HTC to time solves but it's pretty crappy and just gives me a general idea to about +/-1s.