• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Frequently Asked Questions About WCA Competitions

Ayce

I've had organizers young as 16~ I don't think there is a hard age requirement, I think it's just a healthy amount of experience on how competitions work, I would recommend signing up for staff for several competitions before contacting a delegate about organizing one.

How old is the minimum age for organizing a comp? I want to organize one.
I'm 90% sure there is no limit, as there are some pretty young organizers I've seen from the competitions I've been to. Unless if you are a baby, then of course you can't organize one, but other than that I don't think there any limits. You obviously have to do some amount of work in the venue and getting it prepared and you might need help if you are little. Being a delegate is different, as I'm quite sure there is an age limit though.