• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

【Z】qqTimer bugfix version

ZwX20

WCA
2009ZHAN53
【03-19 Updated】qqTimer(includes scramble output)bugfix version

I did some changes to the qqTimer on my own these 2 days...

new features:
1.fix the bug of the list of time
2.fix the bug of the stat framework
3.option is displayed defaultly
4.avalible for stat output (just like the cct,including scrambles:cool:)
5.4x4 and 5x5 scramble are defaultly 'WCA'
6.6x6 and 7x7 scramble are defaultly 'prefix'
7[2011-03-19 fixed].manual enter bug is fixed
8[2011-03-19 fixed].now can display specific times when pressing the times in the stats form

you can view your times and scrambles by pressing "stat output"..after that,they will be automatically copied to the clipboard.

still there are bugs,i'll be glad if you tell me:)

thanks for using.:eek: LOL

this program is only for cubing,pls dont use for other unregular purposes.thx

whatever,we should thank&respect the original work of the original designer of qqTimer

View attachment qqTimer319.zip

Last edited:

ZwX20

WCA
2009ZHAN53
UG..

Would you mind explaining if any of these are actually bugfixes, not new features? You're implying that something was broken with qqTimer, but you didn't explain anything very clearly.

ok..in fact, at least on my computer, the time and the statistia little c cannot be displayed until i change any of the settings..it sounds a bit weird but the problem exist. ..maybe it is related to the explorer version. .i uses IE 9

clincr

When I click on the current avg of 5, 12 and session average, it displays nothing. Same problem as original qq, using IE

ZwX20

WCA
2009ZHAN53
thx for putting forward the problem clincr..i will try to fix it as soon as possible (maybe 2or3 days).FYI,im not good at JScript at all..(~O~)zZ