• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Timer/ Prisma timer question

Antcuber

WCA
2011AROC01
ok so i just got a new stackmat and its really cool. I got the cord and i can connect it to my comp and everything. but i want a timer that gives me avgs of 100 and that i can connect my stackmat to.

i have prisma timer and it only gives me avgs of 5 and 12. it doesnt even show the current avg. is there any way i can change the settings so that it gives me avgs of 100 and/or the current avg? thanks.

masteranders1

WCA
2011BOGA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ok so i just got a new stackmat and its really cool. I got the cord and i can connect it to my comp and everything. but i want a timer that gives me avgs of 100 and that i can connect my stackmat to.

i have prisma timer and it only gives me avgs of 5 and 12. it doesnt even show the current avg. is there any way i can change the settings so that it gives me avgs of 100 and/or the current avg? thanks.

CCT will let you connect your stackmat and let you do avg100s.

Link:

http://cube.garron.us/cct/

You can't change the settings for avg100s I believe (on PPT).

Walter Souza

WCA
2010SOUZ01
I think you're out of luck. Up to now, only CCT and Prisma support stackmat timer and neither can do avg of 100.

Prisma has current/best mean of 100 in the history window though. You could select 100 solutions and deselect the best and worst ones.