• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan 4 - LunHui

r_517

Premium Member
WCA
2009WANG19
original thread here

This cube is not designed by Daqing Bao (designer of other Dayan products). It is designed by a Chinese cuber mrmnm who is interested in modding.

seems there's no chance that it would pop:p good for newbies
9ggg00.jpg

24ep1g6.jpg

iyn4pc.jpg

update:
dnkj9h.jpg

r7ov89.jpg

A comparison with Dayan 5 (Zhan Chi):
9pm33q.jpg

update 2: 2 HD pictures uploaded
avlr15.jpg

20kvy4k.jpg

Dayan 4 LunHui will be on sale in 1 month. color options include black, white, yellow, red, orange, green, blue and limited versions include pink and transparent
Dayan 5 ZhanChi will be a little later. the designer is working on that to make it better

Last edited:

Shamankian

Why would you only get ONE!? DaYan is so awesome that you should get both! :D I know I will anyway :)

I speak fluent Mandarin (parents are Chinese) and I would pronounce it like Lwoon (short "oo" sound though) Hwee.

r_517

Premium Member
WCA
2009WANG19
i would say go Google Translate "轮回" and listen to the pronunciation. it's not the best but at least better than most of the phonetic symbols would work:)