• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

im confused with website please help.

TheMachanga

WCA
2010LECH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's a forum. I honestly never used a forum before this site, so I needed to get a hang of it at first. Just don't go making threads unless they're useful and necessary.
Post small questions like these in the one answer question thread.

sq-1solver

It's a forum. I honestly never used a forum before this site, so I needed to get a hang of it at first. Just don't go making threads unless they're useful and necessary.
Post small questions like these in the one answer question thread.
k thx

blakedacuber

Premium Member
WCA
2010BOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First off, do you speak Chinese or English? Because if you were Chinese, this would make more sense.

couldnt stop lol ing at this

but like i said one answer question thread

like someone else said this is also my first forum and i rarely post unless i have something to contirbute or a qeuery

so please dont flood the place with un nessicary threads

bluedasher

This is a respectable forum and we take grammar seriously and it is a pet peeve of mine and I'm sure many others seeing bad grammar in multiple posts by the same user.

Rule #1 = Don't create a thread unless you expect there to be a large discussion on the topic, otherwise people get annoyed.
Rule #2 = If you want to ask a question, but you don't think it will take many responses to answer your question then post your question in the "One Answer Question Thread."
Rule #3 = Do some research before posing a question because it is very probable that someone already answered the same question.

Lastly, this is a forum so have fun and learn. I have learned many things from this forum. This is a community and we all help each other. This forum can be helpful and beneficial to people or it could turn into a forum no one wants to use. Just follow the above rules developed by me and you should be fine. I'm sure though that I missed another big rule, but whatever.

Last edited:

AvidCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, I used to make threads left and right, and learned after a few weeks not to. Basically, just read a lot of the posts to get a feel of the air of the forum (i.e. formal or informal, etc), make sure you always post with proper punctuation/spelling/grammar, and don't make a lot of new threads. If you have a question with a quick answer that doesn't involve much discussion, refer to the one answer question thread instead of creating a new thread. Eventually, you'll understand what is positively accepted by the community and what is negatively accepted by the community.

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
It's very simple. There are two parts of using this website:

1. Reading posts
2. Making posts

I suggest you do more of the first and less of the second until you gain a better understanding of how things work in general.