Hey Walter i was wondering if you planned on coming out with a new version of PPT because the new Stackmat Pro Generation 3's dont work when you plug them in. Also if you make those work could you add a option for timing to be 0.xyz or 0.xy not just the 0.xy?? if anyone knows how to get gen 3's to work please tell me!
1) I have two seperate *.db files - is it possible to merge them? If so, how?
2) Walter, about a year ago (8.19.2011) you published the beta version of 'Prisma Timer 0.5' and told us that you were trying to publish the final version 0.5 one week later. Unfortunately that never happened. Does this mean that you gave up on updating your timer? Just asking out of curiousity - and I could imagine there were quite a few people interested in continuing the projext (...not me).
Last edited by nickvu2; 08-15-2012 at 05:54 PM.
That's true nickvu2 - although a totally renewed version probably wasn't bad as I am - after switching to Win7 Pro 64 - experiencing problems with the space bar, the scrambler and the times getting displayed properly.
Hello guys! Long time no see, huh?
Prisma 0.6 is finally out. This release includes some important changes that I have been postponing since version 0.3 (better main window layout, internationalization, performance improvements).
** Make a backup copy of puzzletimer.h2.db before running the updated version **
- 3x3x3 2-gen, 4x4x4, 6x6x6 and megaminx scramblers
- Partially hidden scrambles in main window
- Ok and cancel buttons size and position follow platform guidelines
- Better focus traversal
- Shorter Stackmat timer delay
- Hands and time grow/shrink filling available space
- Main window displays 00:00.00 on Stackmat timer reset
- Session average in main window
- Time in minutes on graph, histogram and session summary
- Number of solves in history window
- Confirm dialogs on delete operations
- Select session / select none buttons
- Tips by category
- Brazilian Portuguese translation
- 3x3x3 COLL trainer
- 3x3x3 EOLL trainer
- 3x3x3 single sticker cycle
- Optimal color neutral cross
- Optimal color neutral x-cross
- Classic Pochmann corners
- Classic Pochmann edges
- M2 edges