• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Possible site problem (Multiple posts/threads)

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
There seems to be something weird going on with the site at the moment. In many threads I'm seeing double/triple posting of the same comment, even someone telling another poster to delete their second post appeared about 3 times (unless he was doing it ironically). I've also just seen 4 identical blank threads starting in the last 2 minutes.

I fear there may be something wrong with the site.

bluedasher

I couldn't get on to the site for almost 24 hours. It kept saying database error.

Me too. Obviously the site had a problem. Something caused this problem. IDK if this error was due to something the users were doing or a site malfunction. This database error may have something to due with multiple threads/posts.

cuBerBruce

WCA
2006NORS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was wondering if the forum goes down for a significant period of time, couldn't one or more other internet forums/groups be used to communicate some sort of status information? Perhaps Twisty Puzzles or Yahoo speedsolvingrubikscube?

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My post went through I think 8 times, and I trying to submit the post right before the Database Error message was showing up. I didn't see the result of all of my posts going through until after the forums were back up, since I couldn't load any pages soon after trying to post.

Then the next day (yesterday), the forums were down for quite a while...

It'll all be fixed soon (I hope o_O). ;)