• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ajayd

For The Knight Shape OLL's, I need an Oll for Oll #16 that points down. like a straight line with a dip to the bottom left corner. I cannot find any algorithm like that. Most of them are going to the top right. If you don't get what i mean. imagine a knight on c3. Nc3 to a2. This is the alg i Want. All of the others are Na2 c3

Last edited:

JasonK

Premium Member
WCA
2011KILB01
For The Knight Shape OLL's, I need an Oll for Oll #16 that points down. like a straight line with a dip to the bottom left corner. I cannot find any algorithm like that. Most of them are going to the top right. If you don't get what i mean. imagine a knight on c3. Nc3 to a2. This is the alg i Want. All of the others are Na2 c3

l U l' L U L' U' l U' l'

Veerexx

YouTube
Visit Channel
What PLL Nb-perm Alg do you use?

Hey all.
So I have JUST finished learning full PLL (All 21 algs for CFOP) [See here for more info: ] and I really hate the Nb-perm that I use.
Nb-Perm: R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R
It is the algorithm that Feliks uses. Can anyone suggest a better algorithm or point me to the right place of some good ones? Thank you :) :fp

Last edited:

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's the algorithm I use, I'm pretty sure my PB is sub 1.20 if not sub 1.1 - it's not too bad.

If you have no AUF you *can* execute like R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' x U R' U' x R D' R. I don't fully rotate for the last x but regrip so my third finger is on FRU. Works ok with a decent cube. Finger push for the F' on RFU then drag back down for the F.

MWilson

Na: z U R' D R2 U' R D' U R' D R2 U' R D'
Nb: z' U' L D' L2 U L' D U' L D' L2 U L' D

They're just mirrored.

Lid

WCA
2008LIDS01
does anyone know of any really short/ easy to remember Gc and Gd PLL algs?
The "usual" ones are optimal in htm (12).
Gc: (R2' u' R U') (R U R' u R2) (f R' f')
Gd: (R U R') y' (R2' u' R U') (R' U R' u R2)

If you don't like those I suggest you take a look at the wiki or the polish dB (Gc/Gd).

omer

Just looked through all the algorithms on that page, the one I liked the most is the t-permy one:
(y2) F U' R' F R2 U' R' U' R U R' F' R U R' F'