• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2012BASK02
I Just got a lanlan 7x7 and intuitively finished the centers and the first 10 edges, but I am now stuck on the last two edges(would you call them pentdges?). Is there a single alg for this or is there some theory that I have to understand?

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I Just got a lanlan 7x7 and intuitively finished the centers and the first 10 edges, but I am now stuck on the last two edges(would you call them pentdges?). Is there a single alg for this or is there some theory that I have to understand?

If you can solve a 5x5, then apply that technique to the outer set of layers, then the inner set of layers, then do any parities that you have.

Lid

WCA
2008LIDS01
z (D' R2 D R2) (U R' D' R U') (R U R' D R U')
z U' R2 U R2 D R' U' R D' R D R' U R D'
z (U' R D R' U R U') (R D' R' U R2' D R2 D')

Lid

WCA
2008LIDS01
Any one got a good square-1 alg that swaps UF with UR and DF with DR?

0,-1/-2,1/-1,-1/3,0/0,1 is what I use for UFL/DFR just add 3,0 to make it swap UFR/DFR
or 1,0/0,3/-1,-1/1,-2/-1,0 with an added 0,-3 in the begining

Last edited:

InfiniCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
PLL Help?

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask this in, but anyway i ran into this wierd PLL case where I had to cycle the edges clockwise and swap to corners diagonally (inclining to the right). Help? :confused: