• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
What <R,U,D> G perms do people such as Bill Wang and Mats Valk use?

Did you try search for this information?

R2 U R' U R' U' R U' R2 D U' R' U R D'
R' U' R U D' R2 U R' U R U' R U' R2 D
R2 U' R U' R U R' U R2 U D' R U' R' D
R U R' U' D R2 U' R U' R' U R' U R2 D'

They are on the Wiki and also algdb.net
Mats also has a profile on algdb.net: http://algdb.net/Users/User/104

p2pcmlp

Did you try search for this information?

R2 U R' U R' U' R U' R2 D U' R' U R D'
R' U' R U D' R2 U R' U R U' R U' R2 D
R2 U' R U' R U R' U R2 U D' R U' R' D
R U R' U' D R2 U' R U' R' U R' U R2 D'

They are on the Wiki and also algdb.net
Mats also has a profile on algdb.net: http://algdb.net/Users/User/104
Sorry about that, was busy with other things.
I didn't know about algdb and Mats' profile, Thanks, will look at those algs for a while and see what algs I like.

GG

WCA
2013KELL01
Are these algs too slow?

For the OLL's with the cross, (two of them any way)

BOB BURTON ALG : (R' F) (R B') (R' F') (R B) (double sune) 25

I use this alg : (R L' U R' U' L) (U R U' R')

BOB BURTON ALG : (Lw' U') (L U) (R U') (Rw' F) (24)

I use this alg : //U2// (R U R' U') L' U R U' M' x'

Are these algs I use slower than the cubewhiz ones?
Are the cubewhiz one's the ones that everyone uses?
Or am I over reacting,
I've always used those algs but my friend said they were weird the other day,
ARE THESE ALGS ACCEPTABLE!?

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel

notfeliks

Quick question. I use r U R U' L' U R' U' x' for the diagonal corners OLL and I can do this in .8 to 1.2 usually. Sometimes it's a bit awkward though because of the hand alternating. Is there a slightly faster alg around?

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Quick question. I use r U R U' L' U R' U' x' for the diagonal corners OLL and I can do this in .8 to 1.2 usually. Sometimes it's a bit awkward though because of the hand alternating. Is there a slightly faster alg around?
[y2] F' r U R' U' r' F R
=
[y] R' F R B' R' F' R B
=
[y] l' U R D' R' U' l B
=
[y] l' U R D' R' U' R D x'

GiraffeCubing

WCA
2014MOWR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ZZ-b Algs

Hey guys,

I've been reading up on and trying out a little bit of ZZ-b and can see some potential in it. When phasing you have either all of your edges correctly permuted or there an across swap in them. I think that you could use a type of COLL to one look your LL if the algs preserved edge permutation (COLLPEP) or swapped two edges (somewhat like EG-1). COLL algs usually don't pay attention to EP and I couldn't find algs that did. If anyone knows of a site that has COLL algs that preserve EP I would be very grateful. Even more appreciated is if someone generated a set of algs that did this. I would be forever grateful if anyone took this upon themselves. Thanks, and let me know what you think of this idea.

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,

I've been reading up on and trying out a little bit of ZZ-b and can see some potential in it. When phasing you have either all of your edges correctly permuted or there an across swap in them. I think that you could use a type of COLL to one look your LL if the algs preserved edge permutation (COLLPEP) or swapped two edges (somewhat like EG-1). COLL algs usually don't pay attention to EP and I couldn't find algs that did. If anyone knows of a site that has COLL algs that preserve EP I would be very grateful. Even more appreciated is if someone generated a set of algs that did this. I would be forever grateful if anyone took this upon themselves. Thanks, and let me know what you think of this idea.

[wiki]Last Four Corners[/wiki]