• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PuzzleAddictions.com *Free Shipping*

Status
Not open for further replies.

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi and welcome to my store!

Puzzle Addictions has the largest variety of Twisty Puzzles in North America. With great prices and free shipping to all locations, you'll be twisting the puzzle you've wanted for a while.

Come take a look!

Did you know that Puzzle Addictions is a real store located in Lakewood, Colorado? Here's a video of the inside of my store:

Here's a current list (updated Jan. 16th) of the popular items in my store:

Everything is in US Dollars

2x2x2
Sheng Shou = $6.95
LanLan = $7.95
3x3x3
Guhong = $13.95 (out of stock)
Lingyun = $15.95 (out of stock)
F-I = $9.95
F-II = $11.95 *buy 2 for $17.95*
AV = $12 *buy 2 for $18.00*
4x4x4
X-cube 4 = $40.00 (must be pre-ordered and comes with multiple services)
Maru = $18.00 (out of stock)
Mini QJ = $12.25
Dayan+mf8 = $22.75 (out of stock)

There are many more products at my store, there are in fact too many to list here. but this Link will lead you to the main directory of Twisty Puzzles.

If you have any questions about my online store please ask them here or privately contact me.

Also, if you have any reviews and/or youtube reviews you may post them here.

Thank you for shopping at Puzzle Addictions!

Last edited by a moderator:

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay everyone,

I have all items listed on the website as of now. There are still a few things I need to add in the community sections.

In November I hope to restock some popular items like the GuHong, as well as more Sheng Shou, LanLan, etc. I am also planning for a new WR jigsaw puzzles with 32,000 pieces. I am still looking for a photo that will do the job.

~If you have any suggestions for my site feel free to Message me or whatever to get it heard :p

Thanks!

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
As for the X-cube 4 pre-orders there will be 2 blue color available.

First 2 people to PM me will have a chance to purchase the blue color. Just give me your email and what services you would like, then I will email you an invoice via paypal.

Details of X-cube here.

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you accept mail orders? (Please say yes, please say yes)

I can accept them yes... just remember you will need to include some sort of tracking when you mail out. I can't be held accountable for a letter not arriving at my store.

Address:

Puzzle Addictions
Bradley Vrooman
412 S. Harlan St.
Lakewood, CO. 80226

Status
Not open for further replies.