• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hardware threads in speedcubing forum

demma

WCA
2011LAMA02
I'm new in this forum but I'm worried about the anoying quantity of hardware related threads in the speedsolving help/question forum. I know that being a mod is a very hard activity (I was in various non-cubing forums) but I think we can all colaborate to maintain ordered the forums.

One other thing I can't understand is why the "Cube identification thread" is in Speedcubing forum and not in the Hardware one.

Only trying to help, please don't misunderstood my post.

PatrickJameson

Premium Member
WCA
2007JAME01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm new in this forum but I'm worried about the anoying quantity of hardware related threads in the speedsolving help/question forum. I know that being a mod is a very hard activity (I was in various non-cubing forums) but I think we can all colaborate to maintain ordered the forums.

One other thing I can't understand is why the "Cube identification thread" is in Speedcubing forum and not in the Hardware one.

The "Speedcubing Help/Questions" forum is for asking help on commonly known/general/frequently asked questions. The other forums are for the most part reserved for discussions of topics rather than spitting out facts for simple questions people have(of course there's sometimes exceptions, though).

Only trying to help, please don't misunderstood my post.

No worries, don't be scared to ask a mod something ;).