• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCT 0.9.5 - Repeating scramble issue

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
I am using CCT version 0.9.5 with Windows 7 64 bit. Today, CCT started repeating the same scramble over and over for each puzzle when using my account. When using the guest account, it works correctly. I browsed through the .xml file, and all of the tags appear to be closed... I wasn't sure what else to check. Any suggestions? I could always create a new account, but I would hate to lose all of my data.

hawkmp4

That has happened to me once before. I closed and reopened CCT and never had the problem again.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd look at that xml file again. Or maybe rename your xml file and if the scramble problem persists you know it wouldn't be the xml file. If the scramble problem is gone I suggest thoroughly looking at that xml file. When you said you looked for opened tags and such, did you look real hard or kind of scroll and check? You could always look specifically at the xml file for the time you noticed the problem started happening.

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
OK... Fixed! Just in case anyone else has this issue, here is what I did.
I opened the last session I created, started and stopped the timer, discarded the time I just created, started a new session. Fixed...

I did go over the last session in the xml file and could find nothing, but considering what I did to fix it... I suspect that the issue was there and I just didn't see it.

apostolis159

OK... Fixed! Just in case anyone else has this issue, here is what I did.
I opened the last session I created, started and stopped the timer, discarded the time I just created, started a new session. Fixed...

I did go over the last session in the xml file and could find nothing, but considering what I did to fix it... I suspect that the issue was there and I just didn't see it.

Fixed the problem this way, thank you! :)