• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Timer for Mac OS

cubeschrauber

Cube Timer for Mac OS X and Windows

Hello, i developed a little cube timer for Mac OS X. If you're interested feel free to download it from here. Although the download page is in german, the software has an english localization (i would appreciate any comments on that).

Last edited:

kar0209

WCA
2009seim02
Hello, i developed a little cube timer for Mac OS X. If you're interested feel free to download it from here. Although the download page is in german, the software has an english localization (i would appreciate any comments on that).
It's hard to see with the new layout.

To OP: Try to put in scrambles for different puzzles and have a save function. ;)

cubeschrauber

I tried to compile it for version 10.5+. But i cannot test it myself, so maybe you'll give it a try.

cubeschrauber

Cube Timer for Mac OS X and Windows

I started the development of a Windows version. You may download it here: WinCubeTime.
This version has experimental support for OLL and PLL permutations.

Achifaifa

I'm sorry about bumping this, but I was curious and tried to give it a try. The OSX version does not run in OSX 10.4.11 with powerPC, you might wat to check that out.