• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WCA/Competition Website Errors

Ron

WCA
2003BRUC01
We finished migrating to a new hosting company. Thanks to Stefan Pochmann for his hard work and support.
I hope the speed and the stability of the website will be much better now.
Sorry for all inconvenience during the migration.

ardi4nto

WCA
2009SATR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We finished migrating to a new hosting company. Thanks to Stefan Pochmann for his hard work and support.
I hope the speed and the stability of the website will be much better now.
Sorry for all inconvenience during the migration.

Hi Ron,
I found an error, the spreadsheet (xlsx) generator for competition which use WCA registration system still doesn't work.

Ardianto.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It works perfectly now,
Thank you Stefan!

-Ardianto

Thank Clement, he built this whole part. All I did now was find the problem and then out-comment one line that was a fix for the old host (which is unnecessary on the new host and broke the perfectly good system there :)

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
loool, I see what happened. The name "Lille Sverige Vej" got misinterpreted as the name of the city, and that's why according to the map the comp is supposed to happen in the French city of Lille...

tim

WCA
2007HABE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
loool, I see what happened. The name "Lille Sverige Vej" got misinterpreted as the name of the city, and that's why according to the map the comp is supposed to happen in the French city of Lille...

thank_you_captain_obvious_trollcat.jpg

SCNR! :p

See you at Czech Open. :)

Tao Yu

WCA
2012YUTA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cornelius Dieckmann's 41.66 official average, should really be a 41.53 average and the first solve should be 40.38, not 40.81, as can be seen in the video

I posted this already in the video thread, but nothing has happened so I'm assuming nobody who can change it has seen my post. (I probably should have posted here in the first place)

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cornelius Dieckmann's 41.66 official average, should really be a 41.53 average and the first solve should be 40.38, not 40.81, as can be seen in the video

I posted this already in the video thread, but nothing has happened so I'm assuming nobody who can change it has seen my post. (I probably should have posted here in the first place)

Please read the first post of this thread.