• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3 Console Simulator

zethon

Hello,

I was interested in developing a Rubik's Cube engine to represent the data structures and algorithms of the Rubik's Cube. My ultimate goal with this project is to make the interface an IM bot but while I was developing the engine, I implemented a simple console interface to help devlope/test the engine.

Once the IM bot is implemented I will post the screen name and here and hopefully it will get some usage.

In the meantime, the console application can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/rubikscubebot/downloads/list

All feedback is welcome.

S

Systemdertoten

It's very cool, I'll use it as a cube simulator in any old computer I have!
Ahh, if only it was coloured...

zethon

It's very cool, I'll use it as a cube simulator in any old computer I have!
Ahh, if only it was coloured...

I thought about making it colored but I didn't know if I wanted to put the time into it since the console portion is mainly a testing ground for the engine.

Maybe if I get bored one afternoon I'll implement it! :cool: