• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

anyone have Cube Explorer 5 ?

spongman

I'm trying to download this from kociemba.org/download.htm but the site seems to be down. does anyone have a copy they can upload somewhere?

hawkmp4

Chances are I have the file somewhere on my computer...but it's not in any of the places I thought it would be. If someone can provide me with the name of the downloaded file, I can probably find it. "cube explorer" turned up no results.

spongman

Chances are I have the file somewhere on my computer...but it's not in any of the places I thought it would be. If someone can provide me with the name of the downloaded file, I can probably find it. "cube explorer" turned up no results.

it's probably cube500.zip, or cube500s.zip (if you're using the /3GB version).

thanks for looking!

hawkmp4

Thanks. I have a search going right now. Could be a while though, I'm running an antivirus scan as well.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
No problem, I plan on making a cube subdir on my site sometime and publishing this small project I'm working on (I'm real close to recruiting conrad's or stefan's help because of the level of frustration haha), and then having my own little cubing site like the handfuls of people here do. It'll be the standard my algs, my PB's, etc.