• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Help recovering my website

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Somehow my website and account www.erikku.110mb.com doesn't seem accessible anymore. I sadly haven't backed-up everything and am now trying to get all single .html's back with the wonderful 'in cache' history from google. Sadly though, google doesn't save each and every of these single .html's, I suspect it's only the older ones or the most visited ones.
I managed to get most back but still some are missing, also I'm not sure how to glue everything back together as google didn't help in getting back the images and the php saved layout and stuff.
Does anyone of you wonderful talented people have an idea on how to get back some more stuff?

hawkmp4

Have you talked with 110MB? It says your account is suspended, maybe you can get it reinstated?
I checked the Wayback Machine and they don't have anything.

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel

hawkmp4

I didn't mean to be as rude as I was. I just know how irritating it can be for someone to say "just redo it!" when they aren't the ones putting in the time and effort.

Zarxrax

Wow, that's so weird. As of right now, it's saying that you posted this thread about 8 hours ago, but I was just browsing your site earlier today, maybe about 3-4 hours ago, and everything was working fine!

I was browsing the guimond page for 2x2, so I may still have that one in my cache if you need it.

Edit: Oops, nevermind. I was browsing the "old" site.

Last edited:

Innocence

I didn't think he was joking.
Sorry. I was wrong.

Well, not really joking, but being annoyingly obvious in a funny way. Something like that, whatever. :p

Erik, do you have most of the actual content, such as tutorials etc?

I mean, how important are the pages you DO have?