• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WCA Picture?

AnthonyH

WCA
2010HUYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you go to my WCA profile, my friend put my picture as some old asian dude as a joke. After a few laughs i changed it back to my regular photo, but i've been waiting for weeks it hasn't been changed yet.....

:confused:

Tim Reynolds

Premium Member
WCA
2005REYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Anthony,

When we get pictures submitted, we don't look at the picture they're replacing. So your friend's fake picture slipped by us. We don't know everyone (it's just me, Bob, Ron, and Tyson), so we can't always get it right.

Click on your name and submit a new picture, and I'll approve it. In the future, any requests about the results database should go to [email protected].

Ton

WCA
2003DENN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Anthony,

When we get pictures submitted, we don't look at the picture they're replacing. So your friend's fake picture slipped by us. We don't know everyone (it's just me, Bob, Ron, and Tyson), so we can't always get it right.

Click on your name and submit a new picture, and I'll approve it. In the future, any requests about the results database should go to [email protected].

I disagree, he need to change his appearance to match the current photo, you can not make jokes with the WCA:D
Ton