• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Statue's Universal Alg Trainer

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know, even from the title, you're tingling with excitement.

Sure, we've all seen PLL, OLL, and general LL trainers, but this is something else. In this, you choose what and when to scramble, and can use your own algs, with different stage masks.

On default, PLL is set into place but if and when you put algs into the little text field at the bottom, an alg on each line, magic happens.

Just click in the box, then out, and voila, PLL is in the gogo.

Right now, you can not put algs in with spaces or parentheses, etc. That will be fixed, blah blah blah.
Also, yeah, better color scheme choosing will be put in soon enough.
Soon-ish, expect a 'complete' table of stuff on the separate page (you'll see it) with most cases/sets people practice. Then, expect averages. Then, expect logs?

This was hax'd out of Boz's old OLL trainer, but I've done so much simplification, taking out stuff I didn't want, and adding that he probably wouldn't even recognize most things. :p

Right now, it's uploaded on my dropbox, but I'll find a decent home for it eventually.
Also, I know. I probably really suck at Javascript/HTML, and thus the code is probably really inefficient. At this point, "oh well."

Linky.
Reference page.

I hope you guys enjoy it - I know I already am. :)

-Statue.

Edit: This came up:
[5:37:14 PM] waffle=ijm: CMLL stirr needs to put in manually
As does everything else, for now. Those options are just for "staging." (deciding what stickers are to be shown)

K, so this has CMLL, ZBLL, LL, COLL, PLL, OLL, and some F2L all in the reference page.

Last edited:

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
[5:37:29 PM] Stachu Korick: everything is manual, rly. For now. Those options are just staging options.
[5:37:43 PM] Waffle ワッフル: er
[5:37:49 PM] Waffle ワッフル: when input
[5:37:54 PM] Stachu Korick: ?
[5:37:55 PM] Waffle ワッフル: sitrr display CLS cases
[5:38:30 PM] Stachu Korick: click in and out of box

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
<DanCohen> u should uh add spacebar support