• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lightake - Always Best Cubes with Best Price, Try now!

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
New Coming Products ,Metal Brain Teaser IQ Puzzle http://goo.gl/3Q1L5d

sku_y237201_1.jpg

sku_y237201_2.jpg

DoctorPepper

You guys still have that contest you havent announced the winners of yet.
The rules were to share the contest of the pets solving cube contest. The prize for 5 lucky winners was Any MOYU or DAYAN cube worth $20 or less

WCA
2014BLOC01
So sorry about the last bad experience ,I can understand your feeling ,everything is out of plan ,that will make me so crazy as well .
But on the other hand ,I should beg your understanding ,as you can see ,we didn't sell the lube now ,we will try our best to cut everything that will make our customer unsatisified .
As the lube ,we china did have problem on it ,and we are trying our best to open more fast and safe ways to ship ,and I think we will do better in shipment ,and thanks for all of our customers .

Is there anything you can do to help?

I recognize that the fault does not lie solely with lightake, but having to wait more than 2 and a half months to receive a package has made me more than a little bit annoyed.

FailCuber

WCA
2011CHOI04
8/12/2014 10:10:01 PM Quotation Created Order has been received. Order not paid for yet. Please contact customer.
8/12/2014 10:38:51 PM Instant Order Received Order has been received. Order appears to be paid. Please check transaction records before shipment.
8/12/2014 10:40:00 PM Collecting Products Now Processing.

Why does it take so much time to collect products?

EDIT: Still waiting......

Last edited:

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
8/12/2014 10:10:01 PM Quotation Created Order has been received. Order not paid for yet. Please contact customer.
8/12/2014 10:38:51 PM Instant Order Received Order has been received. Order appears to be paid. Please check transaction records before shipment.
8/12/2014 10:40:00 PM Collecting Products Now Processing.

Why does it take so much time to collect products?

EDIT: Still waiting......

Give me your order number ,I can check which item is collecting now?

Lightake.com

YouTube
Visit Channel
5 Testers Wanted for Moyu Skewb or Shengshou Skewb or aolong Pink Color.

This round of activity is very easy to take pat in .

Fisrt ,you should comment here with the reason of which one you want .This means you have join here.

Then,post a thread of the cubes you have bought from Lightake ,if you can post the link of the exact product ,that will be better ,
But the thread should use the topic like this : “I like lightake cubes and other words you want to say".And the picture you can use yourself or from our website all ok.

At last ,I will see the number of your threads comment and the effect ,and I will choose the 5 winners to get the cube they want .

I will announce the results by this end of the month 31th Aug.

PS: Some new comers should take care of the thread ,because we should obey the rules of the speedsolving .

Now,your time ,take chance.

sku_m153401_1.jpg

sku_m153401_3.jpg

sku_m153401_4.jpg

Bryan Chia

YouTube
Visit Channel
I hope to be the tester for the Moyu Skewb (Black) because I hope one day I'll be able to solve it and then participate in the competition :)

Cubes I've bought: (It hasn't arrive yet, still on the way)

x1 (Mini Moyu AoLong - Black54.5mm) http://lightake.com/p/Mini-Mo-Yu-Ao-Long-3x3x3-Speed-Magic-Cube-54-5mm_m1328.html
x1 (FangShi ShuangRen II - Black 57mm) http://lightake.com/p/FangShi-ShuangRen-II-3x3x3-Puzzle-Speed-Cube-57mm_m1132.html
x2 (Moyu AoSu - Black 62mm) http://lightake.com/p/YJ-YJ8212-Moyu-Ao-Su-4x4x4-Speed-Cube-Puzzle-62mm_m1168.html

Last edited:

AlexCube

WCA
2014HEIK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would love to test that Aolong! I think your shop is very well organized and you deliver very high quality products! Every cube is very cheap but still awesome :) I don't have Aolong myself and I have heard awesome things about it! I ordered this product from you and It's now my main!: http://lightake.com/p/Funs-Shi-Shuang-2x2x2-Magic-Cube-48mm_M1154.html :)

Last edited:

Raviorez

I would love to test the shengshou cube! Your shop is awesome!! I ordered several times from you (together with friends) and I really love the customer service!!

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I want to test the Moyu Skewb. I like lightake cubes and other words you want to say. I want to test it cause I have tested the Moyu Weilong v2 and the Cyclone boys 57mm cube in the past from Lightake and I need to get a new skewb to replace my old one. Also I have 1,104 subs on my YouTube channel currently https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoHSPKg-qwAxAJe7-CzIp2A

Last edited:

Ranzha

Friendly, Neighbourhoodly
WCA
2009HARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel

DoctorPepper

View attachment 4387
pHDf2xx.jpg

I would like to try the Moyu Skewb because I just sold my Lanlan. Lightake is an amazing store, ai have ordered many of my cubes from there which include my
Moyu Weilong V2
Cyclone Boys Feihong
Cyclone Boys 57 mm
Cyclone Boys 2x2
Shengshou Pyraminx
Moyu Evil Eye II (Moyan)
Moyu Aosu Yileng

ninja cuber

WCA
2013CHEN84
I would like to test the moyu skewb because I am a decent skewb solver and have a 6.94 official average for skewb, I think lightake is a great store with great prices and products, some cubes I have ordered from lightake include;
Moyu Suling 3x3
Moyu Aosu 4x4
Fangshi Shuangren 3x3

Roldash

WCA
2013KRIS02
I would love to test the moyu skewb as I love skewb and have only been practising that for the past few months and I have always wanted a good skewb. I currently average 6 seconds but I haven't been to a competition for months so my official average is only 10.33 but I can post a video if required