• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCT Problem with Stackmat

vcuber13

WCA
2009METH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have no idea why this keeps happening and was hoping someone here would.

Description said:
Whenever I connect my Stackmat to my computer it sends random times, some that aren't even possible on a Stackmat (15:XX). And it doesn't always happen, but most of the time it does. I have also tried disconnecting and reconnecting, but the samething happened.

Is it the stackmat value I need to change?

Last edited by a moderator:

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
change the level of the signal in your windows mixer. At the moment, it is either too high (i.e. distorting) or too low (cct can't read it properly). Adjusting the level of the input will fix this.

vcuber13

WCA
2009METH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got it fixed, well at least tempararily. Apparently the cord and adapter weren't connected enough so I need to find a way so they stay together tightly.

Edit:
It stopped working so I figured out what you meant and so far it's working perfectly
Thanks

Last edited: