• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Last Two Centers Simulator

JustinJ

Premium Member
WCA
2008JAFF01
This is just something I made for fun yesterday and today :p
It's a last two centers simulator for cubes from 4x4 to 12x12. The controls are the same as standard heise/jfly, and the left and right arrows change the size of the cube.

It's written in Flash, so it won't be limited to just windows users like the Meep Game was :D

Link: http://juice10.110mb.com/L2C.html
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/MyEWB.png

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
4x4x4 L2C:

0.149 avg of 5 and 0.283 avg of 12

I had two scrambles where the centres were already solved :)

EDIT: 0.114 ao5 and 0.202 ao12...

(Yes, easy scrambles of course :p)

Last edited:

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just wanted to say thank you for this.

I tried it yesterday, and discovered to my horror that I couldn't do larger than a 5x5x5. I had never bothered to learn the "right way" to fix centers on anything above a 5x5x5; I would just get down to the last piece or two and then use Sune-like commutators to fix the last ones.

But that doesn't work on your simulator, so I had to actually learn how to do them. And now I've learned that it's easy. I bet it cuts 10 seconds or more off my average 7x7x7 time, just for that. And in the process I learned new tricks that will help me with all centers. Thank you for making me learn it!