• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Timers for pc

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not unbiased in this situation, but I highly recommend that you link to the official pages for these timers, so it's clear where the timers are from.

It's fine to be a resource, even to provide download mirrors, but you should give credit.

Also, note that CCT (CalCubeTimer, not Cuber Cal Timer) 0.9.3 is an old version. 0.9.5 is the current public release.

lego

WCA
2010FUEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Try to explain that with the time he will add more as it them fences trying, since I have several for not I like all because of it they are small, for the version of the CCT it is the one that I have and answers me very well.

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Try to explain that with the time he will add more as it them fences trying, since I have several for not I like all because of it they are small, for the version of the CCT it is the one that I have and answers me very well.
Sure. I don't know what your text says, but the right thing to do would be to give your users the choice to go try all the versions, and explain to your users why you like 0.9.3. That way, your site provides some pretty useful information.

Rubik'sJTimer comes from JNetCube, I believe; does anyone else know the exact relation?
And I don't know about Bellon.