• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

iiTimer released! (iPhone/iPad timer)

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
get it in the app store here: http://itunes.apple.com/iiTimer or the lite version

For those of you who don't know, iiTimer is a native timer for iPhone/iPod/iPad that strives to have the same functionality of the standard computer timers, such as CCT and qqTimer. The name is an homage to qqTimer, which heavily influenced this app.

Features:

Features:

- Scramblers for ALL official puzzles (2x2-7x7, megaminx, pyraminx, square-1, clock).
- Ability to save sessions for later lookup.
- Shows current and best averages of 3/5/12/100

I'm looking to expand features for future updates, but would love feedback on what users want, so either post here, or send an e-mail to [email protected]

I wanted to get this up in the app store ASAP, so there will be some bugs, and some crashes, so please bear with me. I will be updating the app with bug fixes when they need to be fixed.

This is a universal app, so it will run natively on both the iPhone and iPad without having to buy separate apps!

Last edited:

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
sick. why is the color scheme on the icon wrong?

omg... blame lucas. He's the one who made the icon.

haha it's fine the app is amazing , also the blue orange white corner is in the right spot but wrong... haha messed up color scheme

I will be updating the icon on my next submission. I'll also remember to change the OS required, as 3.0 should be able to work, but I set it to 3.1 without checking. I'll probably submit that little update in a few days.

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Yeah, yeah. In the final tweaking, I added a y instead of an x for a perspective format.

iiTimer_logo_256.png

Samania

AHH You should've told me this before I bought TapStack D:

Looks really nice. I'll buy it once I can find 2.00. Its probably worth the price anyway :)

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Elliot

WCA
2009PENS01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Yeah, yeah. In the final tweaking, I added a y instead of an x for a perspective format.

iiTimer_logo_256.png

just look at that corner...

Blue-White-Orange? What about it?

If you did a U2 the centers would line up and the corner doesnt. the centers are off. Other then that its perfect

A U2 wouldn't line up the centers with the two edges you are referring to.

Last edited:

miniGOINGS

Seriously, what are you talking about? That is the International colour scheme.