• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

F2L_OLL_PLL_Trainer

royrover

http://www.4shared.com/file/MQrvvrzr/F2L_OLL_PLL_Trainer.html

eaxam
Awc7d947.png

no1337cube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Would prolly be better if the software generates different Algs to suit different finger trick preferences (and times each single one so the user can compare).

@chris410: I think he means the name of the page "Thailandcube".

Last edited:

chris410

F2L, OLL, PLL trainer.... umm... isn't it normally called a "rubik's cube"? I'm sure this program will help but I just don't see the point, sorry. =(

I think it is specific to F2L, OLL, and PLL hence the name...?

Last edited:

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I like the idea of an F2L trainer. I find that when I look at the F2L algorithms, I can compare what I do, to the algs I am looking at, and I'll end up doing the more efficient option. I also noticed that a lot of times I don't remember some cases and I have to make it a point to go back and look at the algs. I think an F2L trainer would help you realize the "duh" factor when doing different cases. I think it helps make it structured, especially with a convenience factor (convenience sells :p).

bamboocha

YouTube
Visit Channel
>:O stupid fridrich based 'trainers' are stupid
What would be a good "trainer" for Roux users? (Or any other method)
there are none. Trainers (most of them) are just stupid IMO.

The only trainer that anyone has any real reason to use is the LL trainer again IMO
Ok. You said that "fridrich based trainers are stubid" so I thought that you wanted to have trainers for other methods.

Boz

thanks for stealing my website (wtf2l.com) without permission!!!!!!!!!!

Could a moderator please delete this