Here we go.
When dealing with LL solutions for EO, EP, CO, and CP here are the optimal movecounts;
Fridrich (OLL + PLL)
9.22 + 11.21 = 20.43
Backwards (PLL + OLL)
8.1 + 12.8 = 20.9
Corners (CLL + ELL)
9.18 + 11.27 = 20.45
Edges (ELL + CLL)
7.87 + 11.73 = 19.6
Mhm. I'm not sure in which metric the movecounts were generated with, but I think I should find out.
I was learning that once, or... I was using a method that did VHF2L, EP + 1 corner and then the last three corners. then I was planning to expand to 2 steps, learned a few cases but found it was so many of them... I choosed to do CLL/ELL instead and later switched to COLL (because I hated to see oriented edges flip during CLL).
Last edited by Kenneth; 05-05-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Last edited by Kenneth; 05-07-2010 at 01:05 PM. Reason: oops, clicked edit instead of qoute and wrote my answer into this post :P
OK, an update has been made to the alg database. The following updates were made:
1. BUGFIX: Swap CLS + ELS
2. BUGFIX: Sorted out COLL/CLL/ELL plan view
3. FEATURE: "add" link on view pages, for ease of access
4. FEATURE: Allow removal of individual algs (currently admin only)
5. FEATURE: Improved parsing of user input to allow: "`", "R'2" and "Rw"
6. BUGFIX: Fixed verification problem for algs ending in x2 rotations
7. FEATURE: Improved duplicate detection, for duplicate algs posted with different rotations
8. FEATURE: Bulk algorithm upload
9. FEATURE: Link to alg.garron.us for algorithm animations
10. FEATURE: Initial rotations in separate column, final rotations hidden
11. FEATURE: All AUFs automatically replaced with y rotations for LL algs
I've also re-processed the ZBLL and COLL algs to change AUFs for rotations, so that the move-count stats are better.
For more details on updates and planned features, click here.
If you want any features that aren't in the ToDo-list please let me know below...